Anti-Rachel Thread

Guest emmasi

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Rachel wrong? :o She certainly doesn't think she ever is.

I HATE RACHEL. She's so insensitive to Tony, pushing the wedding. Get divorced first you crazy cow! You're only using Tony for his (in the words of emmasi) seed packets. She'll probably get preggers and then leave him. And you chose Kim over Hugh. This girl has serious problems.

I'm really tired and just ranting. Ignore me.

Can you believe Rachel turned this thing with Ric into something about her!?!?

When Jack and Tony are talking about the whole 'Fight Club Bust' plan thingy she turns it around, she was basically saying - "Oh, I care about Ric, but my needs are more important, I need my fiance back in one piece because I need him so I can finally have my baby

I don't think I did as good as Jem the other day, but I'm new to this whole 'Rachel Hating' thing... (I think I wrote hat-ing, I can't spell tonight - feel free to ignore :P)

thats stupid !!! rachel didnt corrupt kim it was his choice it was his choice all along he persued her ! as for getting into adens head shes only trying to help it is her job after all

ooh and jazz gave up her right to tony when she ended things last time , he has his own mind and just because u didnt like his descision to be with rachel GET OVER IT

and as for turning the whole thing into her at the fight , would you like it if you were getting married and your fiancee was all battered and bruised

and if tony lets her push him around MORE FOOL HIM

RACHEL AND TONY R TOGETHER DEAL WITH IT HE'S NOT WITH JAZZ SHES A HO

thats stupid !!! rachel didnt corrupt kim it was his choice it was his choice all along he persued her ! as for getting into adens head shes only trying to help it is her job after all

ooh and jazz gave up her right to tony when she ended things last time , he has his own mind and just because u didnt like his descision to be with rachel GET OVER IT

and as for turning the whole thing into her at the fight , would you like it if you were getting married and your fiancee was all battered and bruised

What are you doing in the anti-Rachel thread? :blink:

What are you doing in the anti-Rachel thread? :blink:

i can go where ever i like and as for beind rude thats not what i call rude

Archived