The Raggs

Guest standbyme

Title: The Raggs

Genre: Drama

Type Of Story: Long Fic

Stars: Mainly A New Family, But Also Locals Who They Make Friends With.

Rating: A

Genre: Mainly Drama with a little bit of a thriller style to it

Spoilers: No

Warnings: Language, Violence, Sexual Content

Plot: After Sally leaves, her and Miles decide it's best to sell the caravan park only for a white trash family to buy it who bring trouble and sectrets to Summer Bay

CHAPTER 1

Carrie banged on her sons bedroom door.

"Jed, stop jerkin' off in there and get down stairs now" she yelled then walked back into the kitchen.

"God i could strangle that kid sometimes" she told her new husband as she picked baby daughter up off the floor.

"I think you should just kick his ass. If you don't i will"

"Just leave him alone please"

"Ok" he said putting his hand down her shirt

"Oh please give me some warning when ya pull that kind of thing" her son said turning around and covering his eyes.

"What ya horrified now ya saw ya mother's tits" Gus said

"Nah i'm horrified that i saw tits hanging down to a woman's knees because they've been sucked so much" Jedidiah said as he gave his mother a sarcastic smile.

He then reached over to grab the breakfast cereal but Gus pulled it back towards himself. Jed reached over more but Gus moved it back more

"Mum" Jed said annoyed at Gus

"Jed, honey can't you see i'm making breakfast especially for you?" Carrie said looking at her son watching him pour cereal and milk in a bowl.

"Mum, you know i don't eat your cooking"

"Since when"

"Since birth"

Gus pulled him by the scruff of the neck pulled him right up in his face.

"You will learn to respect us you know that otherwise my fist will go through your face" Gus said staring Jed in the eyes with fierce hatered.

"I HATE YOU" Jed yelled at Gus.

"WELL I HATE YOU" Gus said

Jed was about to reply when he was cut off by his mother.

"FOR GOD SAKE IT'S SO GODDAMN HARD TO GET PEACE AND QUIET IN THIS HOUSE WITH YOU TWO" she said storming off crying

CHAPTER 2 UP SOON

CHAPTER 2

Jedidiah and Carrie walked into school.

"Hi, i'm the principle, my names mr Bartlett" Bartlett told him

"Hello i'm Carrie and this is my son Jedidiah" Carrie replied shaking his hand

"Jed what"

"Jedidiah" Jed said

"What's your first name?" Bartlett asked.

"Jedidiah is my first name"

"Ok then"

"Any way i just wanna enrole Jed into school. So he could start today would be great just so he's out of my hair and in yours" Carrie said

"What hair" Jed said rudely

"Jed" Carrie whispered.

"I'll just get some paper for you to sign" Bartlett said staring at Jed knowing he'd be trouble.

"Lokk Jed i know things have been bad lately. But with you starting school that will give me a chance to make them better" Carrie said quietly to her son

"Bad, mum you're in your 41st marrage in under 4 months"

"Jed, sdon't speak to me like that again. Just because i have problems in all my marrages does not mean have to exploit them"

"You don't even know who thae father of you two kids are"

"Hi your back, now where do i sign?" she said changing the subject quickly.

CHAPTER 3 UP SOON

Archived