Nicole Franklin Appreciation

Guest DinerLandlord

Was she even actually topless that time, it might just be camera angles, etc.

Like Jamey said, as long as the actress is alright with it,

However, many people now have pointed out the age difference between her and Paul, he also looks significantly older then Tessa, as for on screen appearence.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These Storylines Could Happen To Nicole So Here They Are

Two friends of Nicole are coming Ilex Marrow and Brooke Marrow. This week between June 9 - 13th it becomes apparent that Nicole has a crush on Aden when she gets jealous of him spending time with Belle. Nicole will soon find herself a new love interest when she gets involved with Elliot a 26 yr old from Roman's past.

From Wikipedia.

^^ Wikipedia shouldn't be trusted.

I've just decided that I love Nicole. It took me awhile to warm to her, but I love that she's different. She's a princess, but sometimes it's just an act. I do believe that her feelings for Aden are genuine and it's only taken him paying attention to Belle, for it to come out. And I'm not convinced that we know the whole story for her coming to the bay.

Over the last few weeks I've really grown to like Nicole and this past week has cemented that. I like the fact that she had the snobby attitude when she first came to the bay because it made her different than anybody else which made her realise that everything is not all about her and she come back down to earth. I like her progressing relationship with Roman. Today's scene was really sweet between the two.

KaiteL : I agree that her feelings for Aden are genuine but watching it I was thinking is it best to tell someone that when their drunk Nicole. I also agree with your point about there still something else about Nicole that we don't know. She's not all she makes out to be. I'm sure that will probably explain why she is the way she is.

Agreed, this past week has made Nicole more likable and real, thursday's episode helped the most.

Oddly, i'm liking Nicole's interacting with Roman a lot more interesting then any of the teens(despite a certain fondness for her snark fights with Belle :wink: )

I think Thursday's episode showed that Nicole does care about Aden and that in doing so he can trust her. Although when he was drunk I did think she asked him what was wrong with him because she cared but unlike Belle who is waiting for the time when Aden is ready to tell she seems to be pushing him.

I'm also wondering if Nicole does tell Aden what she told him again and by next Friday's spoilers something does happen between the two.

^^I think the fact that Nicole's past hasn't really been explained and also that she has grown up getting everything she wants is why she is the way she is and I think slowly the layers of her character will be revealed.

I like her snobby attitude for now because it makes her different to the other teen characters and also I know eventually that she will shed it.

Archived