Nicole Franklin Appreciation

Guest DinerLandlord

I suppose it's sort of like "died." You can be "dying" and survive, but if you have "died," that's it. I would think that you can be "drowning" without dying, but if you've "drowned," then you have died. But as I said, there is the possibility of being brought back to life after that.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffy logic always saves the day. This sounds a bit left-field to me, it's not like Nicole can't swim or anything.

Being able to swim is nothing to do with it. trust me. if you're in a bad situation that's not gonna save you.

True that. But like you said, she would most likely have to get into a situation out of the ordinary, perhaps it could relate to

the dangerous weather warning in the olympic cliffhanger, some have speculated a tsunami.

Don't really know where to put this as it's not really 'appreciating' more of concern for the actress but I hope someone made sure Tessa was comfortable with

make out scenes with older actors. I thought it might have been a bit awkward for her with Todd but according to the spoilers her next one is 26. If she's fine with it ok, not passing judgement, just "expressing concer" as was worded so nicely the other day.

Hm. Well, age of consent and all that... It is kind of eh though. I wasn't even keen on Indiana Evans being with Mark Furze for a while... And now I don't know how I feel about Nicole being topless that one time... HMm.

Archived