Nicole Franklin Appreciation

Guest DinerLandlord

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just realised her name is Franklin, not Harris, so the title of this thread has been rendered obsolete.

Anyway, I'm can't say I was entirely won over by her on Friday. I love how she's gonna have Aden and Geoff fighting for her, but she kind of reminds me of Ja'mie King from Summer Heights High :ph34r:. Not looks-wise, obviously, but her prissy, flamboyant, drag-queenish behaviour. Just wait until she gets a Summer Bay High uniform, the transformation into Ja'mie will be complete!!!

On the plus side, I now have yet another knickname to add to my list:

Romanator

she-devil

PC Plod

Sister Annie

Sister Melody

Ja'mie King

I love how she's gonna have Aden and Geoff fighting for her,

That does remind me we haven't seen any Geoff/Aden scenes for a while.

I wrote this in the thread in the spoiler section but as it relates I copied it over.

I was looking forward to her arrival and now I'm in two minds I thought I would like her but there's something about her that made me think I don't like her maybe it's because I was so excited about it I don't know.

But I'm going to wait until the end of next week to say anymore about her because I could change my mind.

Archived