Nicole Franklin Appreciation

Guest DinerLandlord

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Nicole now but it's been a gradual thing, when she first arrived I was wasn't overly keen but she just keeps getting better. She's like a teenage version of Jazz which is always going to be good. I like the relationship between Nicole and Roman and how it's been slowly built. Tessa's acting in the OC was brilliant and from the looks the previews she's going to keep getting better.

• 2 weeks later...

^^Agree with you completely.

I think Tessa's portryal of Nicole have been spot on and the development of her relationship with Geoff from fun to friends to going out etc has been good.

But what stands out with me is the father/daughter ship between Roman/Nicole esp in the Olympic cliffhanger.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok Ill hold my hands up I wasnt really a fan of hers when she first came to the bay but ever since the olympic cliffhanger I think she has matured and actually I quite like her, the support she gives to Aden, her relationship with Geoff and the way she helped Melody and I love her relationship with Roman. It would be nice if she had more interaction with Ruby at the moment since they are kinda like a little family!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived