Nicole Franklin Appreciation

Guest DinerLandlord

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think they'll last till Nicoles arrival. I think

next week

will be the end of them :(:)

I was looking forward to Martha/Nicole scene :( Oh well, still have a lot of time for that :D

Not long to go :D

So was I but, I think they might not interact much. I was hoping Nicole would give Martha an earful about Roman and Jack.

next week

I was looking forward to Martha/Nicole scene :( Oh well, still have a lot of time for that :D

So was I but, I think they might not interact much. I was hoping Nicole would give Martha an earful about Roman and Jack.

I wanted that to happen to. But if Roman and Martha break up before her arrival which I think they do or at least Martha moves out she won't get the chance to. Unless Roman is really cut up about it and even if he was he wouldn't show it.

next week

I wanted that to happen to. But if Roman and Martha break up before her arrival which I think they do or at least Martha moves out she won't get the chance to. Unless Roman is really cut up about it and even if he was he wouldn't show it.

I know. Stupid Romanator, I really want him to show some kind of emotion, just to let me know he isn't battery-powered. I'd love to see him have a complete hissy fit and start pulling his hair out.

That's what everyone is assuming at the moment. Maybe he's meant to be a bit older, but Nicole has to be at least 16, there's been behind-the-scenes pics of her driving. I really liked Roman at first, but then he got involved with that she-devil, so I've gone off him. I hope Nicole's arrival makes him an appealing character again.

Archived