Luc's Creations

Guest Luc

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is quite serious - it involves the Cancer Schmancer Movement, which gets almost no recognition in Australia. My aunt was recentley diagnosed with ovarian cancer, so this has a lot of meaning to me - the Cancer Schmancer Movement is trying to raise money to combat cancer in women (the charity was set up by Fran Drescher, who is, herself, a cancer survivor).

Fran_Drescher-celebrity_photo_mo-1.jpg

EDIT: This was made by me, the proper Cancer Schmancer Movement logo is here...

logo-out.gif

Thanks Abi :)

I couldn't resist doing this when I found this pic...

vlcsnap-1715839-1.png

Yes, Todd, I worship you worship.gif

Love it! :wub:

Also like the Hope Paltrow artwork, awesome coulouring, even though I don't know who she is! :lol:

Also like the Hope Paltrow artwork, awesome coulouring, even though I don't know who she is! :lol:

Hope Partlow is a singer from Tennessee, she was dropped by her record lable in 2006 only to be picked up by them when she formed the band 'The Love Willows' - their debut album is due out this year :)

EDIT: Here are some links to her songs...

Sick Inside

Who We Are

Thats Nanny Fine lol. Love the Toddles work :)

Yep - Nanny Fine is the founder of Cancer Schmancer after surviving Uterine Cancer - glad you enjoy the Todd work, more up tonight - I was inspired by the Logie's hug with Linc that I had to make more Gaden ones :D

Archived