Unfulfilled Dreams (by Cerise) - comments

valli

Belle paused. She obviously couldn't tell Lucas, but if she couldn't do that, what excuse could she use to get him off her back?

"Well." she smiled. "He is seriously good in bed."

Hahahahahahaha that was so great...I loved that bit...so awesome... :lol:

your seriously a talented writer...well done :)

update soon :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle paused. She obviously couldn't tell Lucas, but if she couldn't do that, what excuse could she use to get him off her back?

:lol: Seriously, Kat, you're going to kill me if you keep coming with those kind of lines :lol:

I'm loving where this story is headed and the bible boy is so sweet when he's jealous. :P The bookworm is acting weird, but he got what he deserved :P

I have to agree with Bec, you're seriously a talented writer :D

More please!

Fab update Kat. Geoff crushing on Belle is so cute ... and I really like how he's condemning Aden to hell in his mind - very in character. I definitely like Belle's one-liners. You seem to capture her attitude perfectly. :)

"It's not like you can tell me anything positive about the guy! But if you can, feel free to share it."

:lol: But yes, in full character, as people have pounted out, and I agree with Jen, I love the one-liners :lol:

I'm really enjoying this story, it was a great second chapter, please update soon :)

I am loving this fanfic... you really write all the characters perfectly! Belle's fiestiness and Aden's attitude seem to really compliment each other.

Aww Geoffy... he's so sweet with his hidden feelings.

Can't wait to read more... great stuff. :D

What do you mean, it sucks, I completely missed the suckiness! :P Aden having his own hideout is a cool idea. I could totally see him doing that. Lucas calling Geoff "Geoffrey" was awesome! Also Geoff's reaction to Belle/Aden - again, so in character. :)

Yay! Another update! Loved it... the only sucky part was that it ended. :P

Geoff's reaction... so what he would say... hilarious... :lol:

Aww Aden... hiding away from the world... poor baby. :( Atleast Belle knew where to find him.

More soon please. :D