Forever (by pamy) - comments

dolly-999

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

I notice that one of the librarians has put a fiction form at the beginning of this fic, and that you have attempted to fill it in. However, there's just a little bit more that I'm going to nag you into doing - the rating and warning. We need this to put in the title of your fic, so that no one clicks on it and starts to read a fic that may offend them. I would be really thankful if you edited it and added these details so that I can put it in the title. :D

Thank you! We all really do appreciate it!

Hey!

I notice that one of the librarians has put a fiction form at the beginning of this fic, and that you have attempted to fill it in. However, there's just a little bit more that I'm going to nag you into doing - the rating and warning. We need this to put in the title of your fic, so that no one clicks on it and starts to read a fic that may offend them. I would be really thankful if you edited it and added these details so that I can put it in the title. :D

i didn't notice that there was another fic. I just got the idea. Right well i tried to fill in the rating and warnig but i don't understand what i have to put into it. Could you explain it?

Hey!

i didn't notice that there was another fic. I just got the idea. Right well i tried to fill in the rating and warnig but i don't understand what i have to put into it. Could you explain it?

Yea of course. :)

Basically, you'll find what the ratings are and stand for here. The warnings are for sexual content (SC), violence/death (V/D) and coarse language (L). If your fic has any of those then in the warnings section put (SC), (V/D) or/and (L). Hope that helps.

On a non librarian note, lol, absoltely brilliant fic you obviosuly have a talent for writing as well as for creating great plots! Hope to read more of your fics! :)

Hey!

Yea of course. :)

Basically, you'll find what the ratings are and stand for here. The warnings are for sexual content (SC), violence/death (V/D) and coarse language (L). If your fic has any of those then in the warnings section put (SC), (V/D) or/and (L). Hope that helps.

On a non librarian note, lol, absoltely brilliant fic you obviosuly have a talent for writing as well as for creating great plots! Hope to read more of your fics! :)

Thank you for explaining it.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Forever (by pamy) - comments