Behind Broken Eyes

Guest Evil_gummy_shark

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Ric, Drew, Lucas, Drew again” Aden smirked “I think Luke got the raw end of the deal, he actually had to date her for more than a week to get into well, her” he smirked at Geoff’s disgust at his explanation of it and he had to push it further. “You know I remember when Belle came to town, bad things just tended to happen when she arrived, things got stolen and set on fire, good times”

that was competely hilarious lol... :lol:

“That’s never a good idea” Belle told him, wondering what the hell Aden did now.

LOL...great one liner

“Sex” Belle said “You you really need to learn to say it” Belle told him “and come on you had to know that, why did you think Drew slept in my room so often”

My favourite line hehe :wink:

“Getting revenge” She said as she walked towards the ‘Aden groupies’. “Isn’t Aden Dreamy?” She asked the two girls who were drooling over Aden from a distance. “You know I wouldn’t read into the fact that he had to get a HIV test” She paused “Huh, wonder if he’s positive”

Hell Yes....I could just imagine her saying that to get revenge on Aden...so fab...well done

update soon :lol:

I love it! it's really funny, well written and I'm quite into the story too - Belle and Aden seem perfect together, and I love the way they are messing with eachothers heads! :lol: It's hilarious! I can so imagine them doing it on HAA. I can't wait for an update. :D

A/N: After several re-writes I’ve finally got something up. Short I know and I hope it’s ok

“Hey!” Aden shouted as he followed Belle out of the school, Belle stopped walking and turned around to face him. “What the hell did you tell those girls?” He asked her

“That you had to get a HIV test” She told him with a small grin.

“I guess I win then” Aden grinned

“Won, what?” She asked

“I proved it, you still manipulate people to get what you want” He told her “You’re not redeemed your just a pathetic vengeful little girl”

“You know, it’s amusing you acting like the bigger person when you spend every second of your life figuring out how to mess with people” Belle replied

“and you spend your life figuring out who you can screw” He told her

“Your way ahead of me on that, you had and endless string of girls” Belle told him “I was in relationships”

“We’ll then move pretty damn fast girl, didn’t Drew have you in bed within a week but apparently you weren’t good enough because he moved on to your mother” Aden told her “You gotta be pretty screwed up to take him back after that”

“Again, that’s amusing that from Mr. Self Destruct” Belle smirked

“Ok, no singing Nine Inch Nails songs” He rolled his eyes

“You know what, I’m done your not worth it” She paused “or anything really” She finished offering him a sarcastic smile as she began to walk off.

“Belle, wait” Aden said, she stopped once again but did not turn to face him. “What you heard on the beach”

“I told you I wouldn’t say anything, you’d have to really **** me off to make me change my mind” Belle stopped as she turned around “Here’s a crazy thought maybe you should stop trying to **** me off” She suggested

“That would be far too normal” Aden joked, Belle just glared. “Ok, truce?” He suggested.

“Truce, only because this is a small town and I don’t have the energy for enemies” She told him as she began to walk off, stop again she turned slightly to face him. “Just so you know, you talk to Geoff again and I will kick your arse” She told him.

“What makes you think I won’t find that incredibly hot?” Aden asked her

“Maybe that was my point?” She told him before finally walking away from him. Leaving Aden with a big grin on his face. That was a little too much fun to say the least. Belle was.. hot, that was all hot. She could keep up with him and always had a comeback, that was good too but that was all! He didn’t feel anything for her! Despite the fact that she was hot of course.

------------------------------------

Archived