The Big Bang Theory

Guest Miranda

Just discovered this thread and I HAVE to say that I LOVE this show now!!!!! It was always in the wrong timeslot in early seasons, but now it’s just right .....AND uber bonus that I got the seasons 1-4 DVD box set for Christmas!!!!

I ADORE Sheldon !!!!!!

Haven't watched ALL the eps on the DVDs yet, but my FAVE so far is the one where Sheldon really takes offence to EVERYONE [especially Penny & Leonard] fighting, and those two end up buying him a robot & a comic book !!!!!

Other faves include the 1st Christmas ep [where Sheldon hugs Penny], Leonard's mum's 1st ep and the one where Sheldon has to drive the wounded Penny to hospital.

It's also funny that we don't Penny's last name AND cooooooooooool that Amy's now on board [LOVED the actress in "Beaches" and "Blossom"]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Have just started watching this show! Don't know why it took me so long to get into it, but I'm loving it! I'm almost done with season 4 right now so will be all caught up for sure in time for season 7 to air.

I love how Penny and Leonard often act like Sheldon's parents and loved the episode when they had to buy him a robot and a comic book!

Sheldon can sometimes still irritate me, but not as much as Howard did to begin with, but with the introduction of Bernadette, I've been warming to him more.

Not sure on Amy yet, but maybe over time I'll like her addition too.

Love Raj though and how he can't talk to women unless he is drunk!

Penny and Leonard....I was routing for them to get together since the start and can't believe it took 3 seasons! Sad when they broke up, but pretty sure it won't be the end of the Penny and Leonard story!

Archived