The Big Bang Theory

Guest Miranda

And he looked at her bum and saw the Chinese symbol! How long before curiosity gets the better of him and he's overwhelmed with testosterone? :lol: I was really proud of him the way he took care of her and conquered his fear of driving etc. He was really quite human in that episode :o

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aha! There was definite chemistry between Sheldon and Penny tonight with the trip to ER and the boob and bum incidents!

How funny was tonight's episode, Sheldon having to look after injured Penny, and sing Soft Kitty to her :lol::lol: And Leonard, Raj and Wolowitz on their camping trip with their "special cookies" has to have been the funniest thing ever, i swear i almost choked on my coffee :lol:

I wanna see, I wanna see! I wish we weren't so behind. But, on the up side, we're getting repeats two nights a week here, and both episodes this week were awesome. The first one was a favourite of mine, where Sheldon banishes Penny from the apartment, lol. The second simply had one of my favourite Sheldon lines. There's another episode I'm hanging out to see again, but I can't remember it, lol. I can only remember one scene from it.

I really want to see the first and second seasons, as I've only seen some of the third season.

Oh jenlee, there's a website where you can see some of the third season. I think they have the first 14 episodes of that season on the website. If you want the details, just let me know :D

• 1 month later...

Last night we had the episode where Raj goes to work "for" Sheldon. That whole Eye of the Tiger scene was so funny! And, if my calculations are correct, next week will be the Will Wheaten episode :P Kinda lame, but I'm hoping for some "Stand by Me" reference, lol

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived