The Big Bang Theory

Guest Miranda

I discovered this a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. It's different but that's what makes it good. I immediately fell in love with Sheldon and Penny so hopefully something will eventually happen with them. I get nothing from Penny/Leonard which would appear to be the other option.

I loved Dharma and Greg and enjoy the repeats of it but while I like Two and A Half Men, I find it a bit repetitive.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the Big Bang Theory.

I find it hilarious watching Sheldon... you can't help loving him, no matter how flawed he is.

I'm not sure what season we are on... probably the same season as Foxy, because I think I saw that episode the other night.

They aired the first two episodes last night here. Unfortunately, I didn't know there were two episodes so I only recorded one. I only realised there was a second episode when I watched the first one earlier. I was able to see the first half of the second episode and then my recording stopped. :(

I thought it was pretty funny. One of the nerds is annoying me a little though. I can't remember his name at the moment but it's the one who can speak Russian. I think his name starts with a 'W'. The other characters are funny so far. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aha! There was definite chemistry between Sheldon and Penny tonight with the trip to ER and the boob and bum incidents!

How funny was tonight's episode, Sheldon having to look after injured Penny, and sing Soft Kitty to her :lol::lol: And Leonard, Raj and Wolowitz on their camping trip with their "special cookies" has to have been the funniest thing ever, i swear i almost choked on my coffee :lol:

Archived