The Big Bang Theory

Guest Miranda

Just started watching this: it is so funny! Its about 4 hyper intelligent geeky boys who have trouble relating to real life/ society, and their adventures. I laughed nearly all the way through the episode yesterday. I recommend it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I loved Two and A Half Men, although missed most of the second series [but I'm sure it'll be on one of the digital channels again.] I particularly liked the uptight brother [Alan?] due to his geekiness [surprise surprise!]

hehe i like that show. i went to someones house the other day and they all were moaning about how stupid it is, none of them liked it. maybe it appeals to people more if they are a tad geeky themselves, or the characters remind them of people they know haha.

• 1 year later...

Aha! I found this thread again! I have been watching this show on E4 for a while now. It is just getting funnier and funnier as we now know the characters better.

I have a feeling that something will happen between Sheldon and Penny :o : he hugged her at Christmas and he asked her for heiney with his toast instead of honey. All sure signs by a sitcom writer that something will happen :lol:

Aha! I found this thread again! I have been watching this show on E4 for a while now. It is just getting funnier and funnier as we now know the characters better.

I have a feeling that something will happen between Sheldon and Penny :o : he hugged her at Christmas and he asked her for heiney with his toast instead of honey. All sure signs by a sitcom writer that something will happen :lol:

You are way way way off on that Sheldon and Penny theory.

PS! Kaley Cuoco is so frickin' hot! :wub:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived