Tammin being let go ?? from Y&R

Guest MarcT

Theres a post on 'The Young and the Restless' board on IMDB that was posted 3 days ago ... whispers are that Tammin may be getting let go and the actress she replaced could be returning ... Mind you its all speculation at this piont

Would be funny if it were true. First her singing career gone now her 'big' acting one in the States. Mind you she will just find another sugar daddy to support her.

Wow, someone isn't a Tammin fan! :P I'll actually feel really sorry for her if this happens. It seems like a stupid idea in any case, as it takes viewers such a long time to adjust to recasts that chopping and changing is only going to alienate the fans. Plus, what reason do they have? Is Tammin not doing a good job or something? I've seen a couple of brief clips and she seems convincing enough.

I doubt this is true. She has films that she could be taking off time for and perhaps her character simply does not have a storyline at the moment. Until something official comes up, I'm going to assume she is still on the show, but is not involved in any current storylines.

Hmm. I don't want to sound like a grumpy old fart, but I'll have to. :P

This is just speculation at this point. I think it would be best to discuss this further in the Tammin Appreciation thread which is located here. If or when the time comes when an article is released about this, then you can post the article in here. But we think you should just keep the speculation to her Appreciation thread. :)

Thank you.

Archived