Who is best for Martha

Guest martha-jack

best guy for Martha  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't deny that Jack and Martha were and still are great together, which is why I'll vote for him. But after a six months of them being divorced and a year of them being separated before that, I truly hate that the writers have drawn this out rather than letting them both move on. I would have been happier to see Jack stay with Sam than to see Martha use up two excellent boyfriends who she was only ever with to delay her reunion with Jack. It's not Jack and Martha I hate here, it's the writers.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though I do like seeing Jack and Martha together, the question is who is best for Martha and for that reason i've voted Roman. I really don't think the Martha/Roman relationship was given enough of a chance and I think Roman brought out the best in Martha.

I didn't vote for anyone, the best person for Martha is herself, she is a much better character when single.

Cam/ Ash: Definately not, Miserable Matha is just the worst!!

Micheal/ Jonah: I didn't really see any spark, just a contrived relationship made to be controversial

Martha/ Roman: Probably the best out of all the relationships, but the idea that she couldn't stay single for more than a month or two annoyed me

Martha/ Jack: Disgraceful, 2D disney love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived