Damage Control (by Luc) - comments

matticus01

I've started chapter nine, so I'm going to continue, I've got a whole storyline plotted out with a lot of Belle and Cassie, and maybe even a bit of Lucas for good measures. I'm glad you've been enjoying it and I hope you continue to read it.

Edited by Luc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started chapter nine, so I'm going to continue, I've got a whole storyline plotted out with a lot of Belle and Cassie, and maybe even a bit of Lucas for good measures. I'm glad you've been enjoying it and I hope you continue to read it.

I'll certainley continue to read thats for sure......

glad your continuing on with this story :lol:

Alrighty, just read 3-5. :D It's good.

The first two or so chapters when you wouldn't reveal if Geoff was alive or dead was tortureing (sp?) :lol: So I kept on reading... It's interesting. It's good to see how Matilda broke down; thinking it's her fault. It's good to see you're dealing with how the characters are dealing with the event. Along with a saddened Aden over Geoff... If it's not going to happen on the show, atleast someone here has done it haha.

Cassie... I've always seen her as a bitch, it's good to see you're doing that :lol:

I'll have to finish off the next three chaps sometime soon! It's a good fic so far Luc!

Oh, I may not be updating as much as I was over the last week or two, because it was back to school for me yesterday, started term 2 of VCE (HSC), so I'll be writting damage control in between homework, assignments nad everything else.