Damage Control (by Luc) - comments

matticus01

Aden sounds alot nicer in this fic then on H&A... :blink:

I think Aden has a bit of nice somewhere deep down in H&A, so I drew from that. I hope you find it more interesting next chapter, I introduce Cassie and her personality is, well, sort of different, but sort of the same, in a complicated way.

Edited by Luc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary.

Amazing.

Frightening.

Possible romantic...

Brilliant!

Thanks Meg. Since I've spent the past two years of my life writing a terrible first person view story about fluff, I thought it was time I unleased my writing potential, which I really didn't know I had. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Edited by Luc

I thnk I'm in love with this fic :P

Adens actually nice

And friends with Geoff?

But it's good, it works perfectly the way you write it :)

Update soon

:) :)

I'm glad you're enjoying it. that's what I do, go for the shock factor and pull in readers :lol:

^Because deep down Aden is a good guy and Cassie is a self-centred bitch :lol:, I really wanted to dive more into the psychology of the characters, because we all know Aden has a heart, but he doesn't use it to often, and if you don't like the fact I've made Aden good and Cassie a bitch you are sure as hell going to hate Belle next chapter :P

^Because deep down Aden is a good guy and Cassie is a self-centred bitch :lol:, I really wanted to dive more into the psychology of the characters, because we all know Aden has a heart, but he doesn't use it to often, and if you don't like the fact I've made Aden good and Cassie a bitch you are sure as hell going to hate Belle next chapter :P

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK

does that mean I'm going to love her then...? :lol:

YAY