Kacie's Music Videos

Guest kaciexox

Your videos are amazing! I've watched some of them before and thought they were really good!

Jack and Martha - Brave Face: that one was brilliant. I almost made me really like them! The song was great and I loved how you put the pictures together!

I've seen the KK - What hurts the most like 5 times now and it's so beautiful and sad. Brilliant choice of song.

And I watched the Oliver one, In my arms. That one was cute and I loved how you showed Ollie with different people.

Aden/Belle - Iris. I just watched that one. I really like how it's an Adelle video, but at the same time it focuses a lot on Aden. The song fits really well to the clips!

I think I have to watch more of your videos another time coz they are brilliant! Well done :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your videos are amazing! I've watched some of them before and thought they were really good!

Jack and Martha - Brave Face: that one was brilliant. I almost made me really like them! The song was great and I loved how you put the pictures together!

I've seen the KK - What hurts the most like 5 times now and it's so beautiful and sad. Brilliant choice of song.

And I watched the Oliver one, In my arms. That one was cute and I loved how you showed Ollie with different people.

Aden/Belle - Iris. I just watched that one. I really like how it's an Adelle video, but at the same time it focuses a lot on Aden. The song fits really well to the clips!

I think I have to watch more of your videos another time coz they are brilliant! Well done :D

Thankyou so much !! I'm glad you enjoyed them :)

• 1 month later...

Heyy. I haven't really talked to you before but I've watched heaps of your videos, they are amazing :lol:

Don't know If you know or not but someone called 'homeandawaycouples' has put up exactly the same video of Jack and Martha far away (I think it's the older one)

I mean, you probably already know or whatever but just thought incase you didn't lol :huh: ?

Ha. I feel like such a dibba dobba right now ^_^:ph34r:

Heyy. I haven't really talked to you before but I've watched heaps of your videos, they are amazing

Don't know If you know or not but someone called 'homeandawaycouples' has put up exactly the same video of Jack and Martha far away (I think it's the older one)

I mean, you probably already know or whatever but just thought incase you didn't lol ?

Ha. I feel like such a dibba dobba right now

:o No I didn't know that, thanks so much for telling me I will be having words with that person lol.

And thanks, I'm really glad you enjoy my videos, I'm working on like 15 right now but I can't finish any of them :( I think I have vidders block <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am actually in love with Jack and Martha - Love story and I cant stop watching it seriously I have issues.

The song works so well with the video especially the part where it goes "he pullled out a ring and said marry me Juliet" just as Jack takes out the ring.

Seriously you have got talent :D

Archived