10 Years and 5 Days Since.....

Guest Dan F

Christopher is gay?!!! when did that happen? must have missed that completely!

Anyone remember little dale? he'd be about 15 or so now bless him.

I wish pippa would come back for good, miss her!

who's dale? don't remember him. i wish pippa would come back for good too xx

Dale was the son that Pippa gave birth too in 1993 who died of cot death a few weeks later in a very emotionally powerful storyline, no doubt aided by the fact that Debra Lawrence had only recently given birth herself in real life!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still miss Pippa. She was great. The Summer Bay house was never the same after she left. Travis and Rebecca didn't really belong there in my opinion. Or the Sutherlands for that matter. It felt better when Sally moved in though.

Wow ten years would make sense...

I think that house was at its best when Pippa and Micheal were there, to me they were the Home and Away family (I was a little too young to remember Tom and Pippa, and I only briefly remembered the first Pippa).

Tom and the original Pippa were when it was at it's best in my opinion. I'm still not used to Debra Lawrance! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Oh my god I dont remember Christopher coming back at all and I just looked it up it was like right after the wedding which I remember quite vividly probably cos of all the clips i've seen from it though! How great would it be if he came back but I suppose he dosn't really have any ties there anymore apart from the house.

I actually thought it was OK, I believe I would be like Nick if I had to share a bedroom with someone I didn't know like Chris who had some annoying behavioural patterns/

I agree, Ryan. The storyline itself was fairly realistic when compared to the reactions and behaviour of teenage boys, but I think that the problem came from the fact that it was swept under the carpet far too easily.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived