10 Years and 5 Days Since.....

Guest Dan F

We're a few days past the 10th anniversary....but am I the only one to find it shocking that it has been 10 YEARS (and 5 days) since Pippa left the show?!!

Pip, Ian and Chris left on the 18th March 1998, its hard to believe that its been a whole decade!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're a few days past the 10th anniversary....but am I the only one to find it shocking that it has been 10 YEARS (and 5 days) since Pippa left the show?!!

Pip, Ian and Chris left on the 18th March 1998, its hard to believe that its been a whole decade!

And just think in ten years time we'll be posting

"I can't believe it's been ten years since Sally left"

:(

But then ago it did seem like a lifetime ago... I just remember thinking Travis and Rebecca were too young to be taking care of that many foster kids. I think I was more upset when Sally moved out and in with Vinnie (and Jesse?) and I remember her ringing Pippa to tell her.

That is so weird that its been 10 years. Well the show survived, which is a good sign considering that some people have been ringing the death bells because of

Sally's departure

. Pippa left and the show went on, if it can survive that it can survive anything. It was a bit shaky in 98-99, but it really picked up again in 2000 I think, as Gypsy took centre stage, and the Sutherlands and Leah arrived.

We never hear about Christopher now, do we? I think it would be great if he ended up in Summer Bay. It would be nice continuity of history.

Someone's probably going to tell me now that he died or something. I did stop watching for the most part of the Sutherland era so I could stand corrected :lol:

Well the last time he came back it was all pretty disastrous really....and as much as I'd love to see him back I doubt we will, given that he's gay. Trust me, I'd love to see a gay character in the bay and Chris would actually fit the bill perfectly as he'd be there for more reasons than just 'token gay' which is sometimes a pitfall.....he has history there, and a reason to be there. But as I say....unlikely.

And I can't believe its been ten years! :o That also means I'm a whole decade older, which is quite a scary thought!

Well the last time he came back it was all pretty disastrous really....and as much as I'd love to see him back I doubt we will, given that he's gay. Trust me, I'd love to see a gay character in the bay and Chris would actually fit the bill perfectly as he'd be there for more reasons than just 'token gay' which is sometimes a pitfall.....he has history there, and a reason to be there. But as I say....unlikely.

And I can't believe its been ten years! :o That also means I'm a whole decade older, which is quite a scary thought!

Little Christopher is gay?? When did he come back? He can only be about 17 or 18 now at the most.

Archived