Sad Songs

Guest Luc

It's a sad song, and sadder because it was used as a memorial for two teen actors who died in Canada, Jaclyn Linetsky (the voice of Calliou & Megs in 15/Love) & Vadim Schneider (Sébéstian in 15/Love)

yeah i love that song ... but it made me cry when they died!

I didn't realise they had died when watching this until the black screen came up at the end and said For vadim & Jaclyn, I was so sad because they were just getting started with their careers. I found a fan-tribute video on YouTube with the same song, it is really sad, especially at the start when the group are told of the deaths and at the end whene it shows the RIP Vadim & Jaclyn ect.

Jaclyn & Vadim Tribute Video

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May I just correct all of you on your Sting song. :P

Fields of Gold sung by Eva Cassidy is FAR more sad. It may be because everytime I hear that song I think about her story, but it still gets to me.

Sting wrote the song. But Eva Cassidy's recording IS a sad version too. <_<

Stumbling by Laura Michelle Kelly

....well, I say it's sad, I have a varied response to this song. Lyrically it's certainly not an uplifting song by any means but her voice is so beautiful and the lyrics do feel extremely personal to me a lot of the time. So....I like it a LOT, but its by no means happy....

Oh and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas is an amazing film! Glad to see anothe rperson out there partial to a bit of Dolly.... :wink:

Stumbling by Laura Michelle Kelly

....well, I say it's sad, I have a varied response to this song. Lyrically it's certainly not an uplifting song by any means but her voice is so beautiful and the lyrics do feel extremely personal to me a lot of the time. So....I like it a LOT, but its by no means happy....

Oh and Best Little Whorehouse in Texas is an amazing film! Glad to see anothe rperson out there partial to a bit of Dolly.... :wink:

Dolly Parton is an amazing singer, and she writes such good songs, many being very emotional, heres a few more of hers i think are sad. (And The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas in one of the best films I've seen)

Made of Stone

Dagger Through The Heart

Archived