Tony and Rachel Appreciation Thread

Guest 13max13

My comment made it on to the overseas calls page!! Also a girl called Laura recently (because it was posted after mine) wrote a comment about Tachel too! So they are listening so come on Tachel fans get writing!

i saw your comment on the overseas calls page !! :D roll on monday tv week mag better have a story on the tachel baby :P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think their wedding should happen soon :wub: since we never got the tachel wedding last time

Hmm yer I hope they don't forget about the wedding! I liked the look of Rachel's dress it looked pretty and Tony looks good in a suit :wub: You don't think it will be the season finale do you? Probably not seeing as Jodi said Martha is the main focus of the season cliffhanger.

Rachel has had pretty big storylines this year and last, so maybe she won't be so much of a focus for the finale. (It was her and Reverned Hall last year right?) I just hope they leave things good and happy with Rach/Tony this year, that would be nice! And yeah, i agree a wedding would be so lovely!! It could be part of the season finale, just not a massive one. Maybe now that she's pregnant it will make them want to get married quickly.

They're such a sweet couple. I hope they make things work out for them in the long term. Apart from Jack/Martha they're the only stable couple in Summer Bay, and they need to keep at least one going to make it realistic!! They seem to love each other so much it would be too sad if they split them up!! (as them seem to do to every happy couple, ever.) No-one stays together in soap land long before one of them dies, has an affair, finds out they're related, etc etc. That needs to change!

Archived