Tony and Rachel Appreciation Thread

Guest 13max13

I really like Tachel together. I think that they are well suited to each other, and the fact that the whole relationship has been completely honest and understanding is just a plus. Tony's treating Rachel way better than Kim ever did.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay, Tony and Rachel are my Fav. Coupling at the moment..

Hopfully, the writters with leave them together for a very, very long time.

They'd had better!!! Or they'll have a few, angry bttb members to deal with.. We don't play nice!!! When pushed :P

I think Tony and Rachel (Tachel) are a great couple! It would be really nice if together they could deal with some 'real life' issues, as opposed to the usual not always but sometimes far fetched and not so real issues that soap couples quite often have to deal with!

Long live Tachel, I hope they stay together and work through any troubles they might have! :wub:

I've already decided that if they break up (like all couples seem to do) i am going to go and protest outside the 7 studio. I just think they are so cute. i was re-watching episode 4595 this arvo and i nearly cried when tony said he loved her. They are sooo freaking cute :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heyy everyone, new Tachel fan here!! :) I'm Kirsty from Scotland, and just think they're the cutest H&A couple at the moment! But i do wish they'd get some happiness for a change, Rachel hasn't had the best time of it lately!! I'm all for drama but sometimes i just wish they'd show us a happy couple, just, well, being happy together.....I hope the baby thing is true :wub:

I was just wondering, how old are they mean to be? I'm just curious....

Archived