Tony and Rachel Appreciation Thread

Guest 13max13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit, I didn't expect to like them as much as I do. They both (IMO) deserved better than their previous relationships and I can see them growing closer within time and building a stronger trust. I'm actually hoping it becomes serious enough to where they consider a child. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I must admit, I didn't expect to like them as much as I do. They both (IMO) deserved better than their previous relationships and I can see them growing closer within time and building a stronger trust. I'm actually hoping it becomes serious enough to where they consider a child. happy.gif

I didn't expect to like them as much as a couple either. When they went on their first date I had a feeling that it might not go any further than that.

I have really come to like them as a couple, I didn't realise how much they suit each other. I hope their relationship continues to grow, and I feel it puts Tony back into the story a bit more, some episodes before their relationship - I would hardly even notice him.

I know I objected at first, but ever since Sam's death and Tony's anguish over PC Plod, I understand how much Rachel and Tony mean to eachother. Before they got together I really liked the idea of them as a couple, but at first it was a bit nauseating, however since then they've become way more appealing.

^^Agreed. I liked the idea in theory, then when they first got together it all seemed a bit forced and unrealitic but now I'm a converted fan. There were just a few moments when they were told about Sam's death and some other scenes and they were comforting eachother and it finally felt real. Long live Tachel!!

Archived