Recent Downtime (Again!)

Guest Lauzz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woot. It's back :D.

''You don't know what you got 'till it's gone'' :lol:...

Amen, to that :lol:

Yeah I was soooooo board, I soo could not find anything to do, so I decided to enter. The script Comp. Well thats my excuse!!? :P

Woot. It's back :D.

''You don't know what you got 'till it's gone''...

Amen, to that :lol:

Yeah I was soooooo board, I soo could not find anything to do, so I decided to enter. The script Comp. Well thats my excuse!!? :P

YAY! You entered! I'm looking foward to reading your entry. And everyone else's, of course :D.

I wasn't bored as such, because I had other things to do, but it's just nice to have this place to chat about H&A and other general things. There's a nice bond between many of us on here, so when we couldn't chat to each other, talk about the show etc., I think it seemed a bit weird. I could survive without BttB, but it would seem strange for a while! :lol:

So I'm sure you'll have noticed that the forum has been up and down all day. We don't currently know what's causing it, but we're contacting various support-esque people about it, and knowing our hosts, may have some kind of vague idea what's going on some time in the distant future. For the moment, all we can do is appologise and hope it stops.

So I'm sure you'll have noticed that the forum has been up and down all day. We don't currently know what's causing it, but we're contacting various support-esque people about it, and knowing our hosts, may have some kind of vague idea what's going on some time in the distant future. For the moment, all we can do is appologise and hope it stops.

Thanks for keeping us upto date Chris, I'd not noticed abt the forum, not been an all that much. To have noticed actually,we know it's not your fault.

That the forum has been playing up. Bloody idoits host/servers. Can live with em, can't live without em... :P

Archived