Recent Downtime (Again!)

Guest Lauzz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have seen us Staff Members yesterday, about 7 of us crammed into one MSN conversation trying to entertain each other, a few of us playing random 'Escape from the locked room' online games.....after I escaped, the site update software came back to life.....so I was banking on the forum coming back when Mez escaped.....but no, she didn't have the same magical power...

Fun times :P

You should have seen us Staff Members yesterday, about 7 of us crammed into one MSN conversation trying to entertain each other, a few of us playing random 'Escape from the locked room' online games.....after I escaped, the site update software came back to life.....so I was banking on the forum coming back when Mez escaped.....but no, she didn't have the same magical power...

aaaand that conversation went well in to the morning. :P That was probably the best staff-convo EVER!

Ignoring the ones, who were not playing. I had to entertain myself . For a couple hours, while they played 'that game' :P

Archived