Recent Downtime (Again!)

Guest Lauzz

Yeah, sorry about that. Our webhost moved us to a new hosting system, and somewhere along the lines managed to mess up many of the forum's features. Thankfully, InvisionBoard's awesome support team've managed to get it sorted within an hour of me emailing them. *claps*

Our hosts are very apologetic. Though I think they overestimated just how much the disruption affected me! "We apologize for the incontinence this had caused you." :D

Well, I guess they knew you'd be pissed off with them! :lol:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If bttb don't go down, at least twice a year. We'd get worried!! :lol:

Its not bttb if we don't have the odd, issues every now and then, is it? :P

I didn't even know til, I read my msn messages this morn. Cause JT had sent me the ep guide. So I could send it to Dan or a mod, to put it up . If an when the forum was back up and running.

Our hosts are very apologetic. Though I think they overestimated just how much the disruption affected me! "We apologize for the incontinence this had caused you." :D

lol :lol:

I'm glad it's all sorted. Me and a certain other member spent most of last night telling each other how bored we were without the forum lol. We came to the conclusion that we are BttB addicts with no lives, but thank god we don't have to deal with that anymore because the forum's back! Yay! :D

Thanks for getting it sorted so fast. You may not have been the only one with incontinence otherwise :ph34r:

Yeah, sorry about that. Our webhost moved us to a new hosting system, and somewhere along the lines managed to mess up many of the forum's features. Thankfully, InvisionBoard's awesome support team've managed to get it sorted within an hour of me emailing them. *claps*

Thanks to Chris for getting us back up so quickly! I panicked when I saw the board last night and thought it was going to be like last time...everything lost.

lol :lol:

I'm glad it's all sorted. Me and a certain other member spent most of last night telling each other how bored we were without the forum lol. We came to the conclusion that we are BttB addicts with no lives, but thank god we don't have to deal with that anymore because the forum's back! Yay! :D

Thanks for getting it sorted so fast. You may not have been the only one with incontinence otherwise :ph34r:

I fully admit to being the member in question though now it's back i'm proud to be a Bttb addict with no life :D !

Thanks for getting it fixed so fast...Withdrawls... .

Now this is unfair! Because of the upgrade, my computer has blocked this site. It won’t let me in! :angry: If I want to come in here, I have to sit on a very old Mac that is very bad! <_<

EDIT: Or at least it appears to be the upgrade. I haven’t been able to get in the normal way since the upgrade

Archived