Recent Downtime (Again!)

Guest Lauzz

I've noticed our popularity has gone up recently, we're growing really fast at the moment which is quite an achievement when we're already the largest fansite.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling it's probably something to do with everyones speculation about Sally, hence all the guesties... But still, I think they would have to sign up to read the Aus and Spoiler Discussions; where I may just say am very grateful that you guys are NOT getting rid of :lol:

:lol: despite what I told you on msn, getting rid of forums was NEVER an issue Drew. You were far too easy, trying to tell me I was wrong without offending me. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I am not sure if this is the correct place but I am frequently getting this message when I change page, is this my computer or a problem with the server which is being addressed?

Thank you.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Generally, to work out whether the problem is your or us is whether we are the only site the problem arises. If you can't get on here, but the majority of other sites, we've got a problem. If you can't log onto any other site, it's probably an error with your network.

Generally, to work out whether the problem is your or us is whether we are the only site the problem arises. If you can't get on here, but the majority of other sites, we've got a problem. If you can't log onto any other site, it's probably an error with your network.

Thanks, I rarely go on any other sites so I wasn't sure. My children have since told me its a common problem with forums, and its the servers, and I am trying to look knowledgeable as if I know what that means.

Archived