Behind The Scenes (Part 3)

Guest Traceve

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay!!!! It's back! So so happy! Been waiting for this for ages!

Right, so first chapter:

Not a big fan of P/J but their scene was funny. Cracked me up heaps with the paint.

And, may I add, the love of my life is just perfect! :rolleyes::P

Go Jess for throwing the hairdryer at Bobby! He deserves it.

Ada is a funny drunk :lol:

I can't wait for more. Update soon because I want to see Rark.

• 6 months later...

Thanks, I'm really sorry for the wait. :(

UPDATED CHARACTER LIST!

The current characters are as following:

Amy Mathews

Kate Ritchie

Jessica Tovey

Lynn Collingwood

Lynne McGranger

Ray Meagher

Jodi Gordon

Paul O’Brien

Mark Furze

Rachael Beck

Ada Nicodemou

Tim Campbell

Jon Sivewright

Daniel Bennett

Holly Brisley

Bobby Morely

Anthony Callea

Todd Lasance

Tess James

Charlotte Best

Lincoln Lewis

Rebecca Breeds

Esther Anderson

Conrad Coleby

Celeste Dodwell

Josh Quong Tart

Previous characters included

Averyl - Moved to New York with her Dad

Nic Bishop - Moved to UK

Claire (Nic’s gf) - Moved to UK

Ava (Nic & Claires daugheter) - Moved to UK

Becca - No longer needed.

Isabel Lucas - contract expired

Jason Smith - contract expired

Chris Hemsworth - moved to LA

Amy Mitzi: - moved to LA with Chris

Katrina Campbell - Is working on All Saints

Rhys Wakefield - contract expired

Chris Sardina - contract expired

Sarah Enright – Moved to Canada so she could legally marry Emily tongue.gif

Emily Perry – Moved to Canada with Sarah.

Sharni – Contract expired

NEW Characters:

Anthony Callea

Todd Lasance

Tess James

Charlotte Best

Lincoln Lewis

Rebecca Breeds

Esther Anderson

Conrad Coleby

Celeste Dodwell

Josh Quong Tart

Chapter 62

Daniel tapped his desk in time with the clock ticking on the wall. Ada was sitting opposite him, she had been called to his office. After a few seconds of silence he tossed the Sydney Herald at her. Ada looked at the front cover, she was on it. The photo was not glamorous and she had a glass of wine in her hand. The headline read “Summer Bay babe turned alcoholic.” Dan continued to tap his desk as he waited for Ada to explain herself. Ada bit her lip softly and sighed, she prepared herself for one of Dan’s yelling lectures. When Dan didn’t yell she raised her eyebrows.

“You should take a leaf out of Kate’s book. She never gets drunk in public, nor does she make a mockery of Channel 7,” Dan reached over the desk and snatched the paper out of her hands.

“Kate this and Kate that,” Ada muttered under her breath, “How was I meant to know that they spiked my water… and I only had one!”

“One my behind. Now get out of here and don’t drink in public.”

Ada nodded and left, closing the door quietly behind herself.

Dan glanced at the photo of Ada on the front cover one last time before tossing it into the trash can.

Kate, Amy and Esther were sitting in the canteen when a tall, blonde, (and rather good looking as Amy would later say) man walked in. He walked over to the counter and ordered a meal. Amy, Kate and Esther watched him closely, there could have been a bomb explosion and their eyes wouldn’t have budged from him.

Esther lent forwards blocking Kate’s view from the young man and whispered at Amy, “Do we need to buy you a bib to wipe the drool from your chin?”

Amy turned bright red and looked down at her lap. Kate jabbed Esther in the ribs gently;” You’re blocking my view!” All six eyes were glued to the man as he collected his lunch, as he walked out from the room he winked at the three ladies making all three blush.

Ray raised his eyebrows as he went and joined them at their table, “You three ladies should be ashamed of yourselves,” Ray paused,” and why does no one look at me like that anymore!”

“I do,” Esther quickly lied.

“I should sure hope not. I’ve got a daughter close to your age,” Ray chuckled as he sipped his coffee.

Esther giggled.

“Who is he? Is he a cast member now? A crew member? Oh gosh I want his number!” Amy gushed.

Kate rolled her eyes, “He wasn’t that good looking Amy.”

“You couldn’t keep your eyes off him!” Amy protested.

“Like you could,” Kate shot back.

“Ladies, ladies, ladies, if you want something good to look at, why not look at me?” Ray asked them, in tongue and cheek. His question resulted in all three women raising their eye brows at him before erupting into a fit of giggles.

Jessica and Todd sat in Jessica and Tessa’s dressing room going through their lines one more time before they had to be on set.

“Just because you choose to sleep around doesn’t mean the rest of us do,” Jessica snapped.

Todd just sighed and put down his script, “Must Aden and Belle always fight? They’re worse than Jack and Martha ever were.”

“Is that even possible?”

“No wonder we’re getting bomb barded with fans saying that they’re going to boycott the show if Aden and Belle don’t get their act together.”

“Sometimes I do wonder what’s going through the writer’s minds,” Jessica laughed.

“I’d have to agree with you there!”

“Excuse me Todd?” someone asked from the doorway. Todd looked up.

“Your fan mail is here,” the mailman put down two large boxes on the floor.”

“Only two today?” Jessica teased.

“There is more in the hall,” the mailman said, “I think when I deliver your mail I should get paid more.”

Todd stood up and peaked into the hall. There were another eight boxes out there.

“I cannot believe I got talked into doing It Takes Two this year,” Tim muttered as he stepped out of his car outside the Channel 7 Studios. He was on his way to the It Takes Two building. Tim had been partnered with Anthony Callea.

“At least I got partnered with Anthony though and not Jade. That would have been horrible,” Tim said to himself as he opened the door to the studio.

“You’re late. I’ve already chosen our song. We’re singing I’m coming out by Diana Ross,” Anthony told Tim as Tim sat down.

“I don’t even get a say?”

“If you were on time you would have. Come on, we’ve got to choose our costumes and consult the crew about the lighting still,” Anthony sighed, “You look a mess, I’m hoping your not going to be late all the time.”

“Hold on you drongo. I was only a few minutes late and I’d like to have a say in what songs we sing each week.”

“You do know that the word drongo came from a racehorse that was extremely clumsy and lost all its races?”

Tim stared at him. It was going to be a long day.

Kate pulled her jacket on and did up the buttons, top to bottom as she walked out of the Home and Away studio. She dove her hand into her pocket to make sure she had her car keys. As she wasn’t watching where she was walking she walked right into someone.

“I’m so sorry-“Kate began, she trailed off when she realized it was the blonde guy from the canteen.

“No, I’m sorry. I wasn’t watching where I was walking. I’m Conrad by the way,” Conrad smiled at her as he shook her hand.

“I’m Kate, but you probably already know that,” Kate paused, “That made me sound so in love with myself. I’m sorry!”

“It’s alright. I was just hanging around today seeing where everything is. I start filming tomorrow. I can’t wait! My character is called Roman; he comes to the bay to make amends with his daughter whose mother is Amanda. The show is seriously like Bold and the Beautiful sometimes.”

“You’re telling me,” Kate joked, “my invisible friend as a kid turned out to be my real brother.”

Conrad laughed,” Well I better get going. It was really nice to meet you Kate.”

“You too. I’ll see you round,” Kate smiled as she watched him leave. She was looking forward to seeing some new man candy around.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. :) Your comments keep me inspired :D

Chapter 3

Rachel sighed frustrated at herself, another pregnancy test had come back negative. Granted, Mark didn't know Rachel was trying for a baby. Paul and Jodi had got her thinking about it all, she knew she wasn't getting any younger and she was with someone who she truly loved. It seemed like the right time for a baby. Rachel tossed the pregnancy test in the trash can and shut the bathroom door loudly behind her.

Mark looked up and frowned when he noticed something was bothering her.

"What ever you’re thinking, stop thinking that," Rachel told him as she flicked on the kettle and then joined Mark on the couch.

"What am I thinking?"

"I have no idea," she confessed," Mark... there’s something you should know."

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"What? God! No! That isn't it at all," Rachel starred at him.

"That's good then. What is it babe?" Mark could tell whatever it was that was on her mind was bothering her.

"I'm not getting any younger. I have a clock and I can hear it ticking. I just... I don't know, I guess Paul and Jodi got me thinking. Just look at them, they're so happy."

"We're happy too."

"Yes, but don't you feel it's time to maybe take some steps forwards?"

"Are you proposing to me?" Mark chuckled.

"Not quite. I was thinking, well maybe... wouldn't you like to hear the pitter patter of little feet in our apartment?"

"You want to have a baby? Is that what this is all about?"

"Yes," Rachel looked away, scared he'd say no.

"I'd like nothing more than to have a baby with you," Mark smiled at her.

"Are you sure? It's a huge responsibility..." Rachel was cut off when Mark pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. The boiling kettle was forgotten about as Rachel and Mark made love on the couch.

Tessa blew another bubble with her bubble gum as she waited in the queue at the canteen. She tapped her foot and glanced down at her watch. She'd been waiting for almost ten minutes.

"Long lines just suck don't they?" Lincoln said as he stood next to her.

She turned to face him and raised her eyebrows," and you are?"

"Lincoln Lewis... the one with the famous dad."

"Right... I'm Tessa James... the one without a famous dad," she said sarcastically before turning away.

“I’m going to take a wild guess and say that your playing Nicole Franklin.”

“How did you know that?”

“Because your acting like a total cow, just like her,” he smiled polity then walked away.

Tessa stamped her foot,” I’d like to eat my lunch before I starve to death!”

From near the front of the line Jon muttered, “Great, another teenage drama queen.”

Kate, Ada, Holly, Esther and Jodi were gathered in Jodi and Paul's living room for a delayed baby shower. Jodi had invited both Lynne’s as well as a couple of other cast members, but they were unable to attend as they were filming today.

"This top is just the most gorgeous thing ever. Thank you!" Jodi held up a white top with yellow ducks on it that she had been given from Esther.

"Thanks for inviting me, I know I haven't really known you anywhere near as much as the other girls," Esther replied.

"No worries, I like you," Jodi smiled at her. She put both her hands on her growing stomach and giggled, "I'm being kicked again. Quick feel!"

All the women put their hands on Jodi's stomach and grinned.

"It feels like she's playing tennis," Ada laughed.

"She?" Kate looked at Ada," I thought that you were waiting to find out?" Kate then looked at Jodi.

"Jodi is waiting, but I have a feeling it's going to be a girl. I'll even bet on it next time I see Tim," Ada giggled.

"Two more weeks to go and then we'll know for sure if it's a little boy or a little girl," Jodi smiled.

"I hope it's a girl...." Holly passed Jodi her present.

"Why?" Jodi asked.

"Open it and you'll know," Holly laughed.

Jodi tore the paper off the present and held it up.

"It says 'Daddy's Princess'... Aww Paul is going to love this!" Jodi gushed.

"Hopefully it's a girl otherwise I'll have to return it and get one that says 'Mommy’s Boy'," Holly laughed.

"Thank you all so much for coming!" Jodi smiled at them, her smile then turned to a frown when she felt a strong cramp in her stomach.

"Are you alright?" Kate asked worried when Jodi bent forwards in pain.

Archived