Will They Ever Be? (by matticus01) - comments

katie343

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Sam is crazier than I thought!

She raped Jack? She can't get a guy, so she has to rape him? :angry:

Now she's trying to frame Martha. :angry: Jack and the hotel staff can tell the police Martha didn't do anything since she wasn't near Sam when that brick broke her window. Martha was with Jack at that nice hotel in the city.

Sam belongs in jail or in a mental home! And she'd better never get out of it! :angry:

The hotel where Jack and Martha are staying looks so pretty. I'd love to stay in that hotel. :) I really liked your description.

More please.

hmmmmmm i seem to have lost readers to but my most faithful are still her

AKA (valli, Barbara, 'caitie')

will be posting again tonight for you, would have last night but i went to a last minute party, not intending to stay but night but ended up staying and getting drunk lol

prmoise i'll post tonight guys :lol:

First, please call me HM. Valli is just some silly nickname I came up with because I couldn’t think of anything else :lol:

Then the review:

Haha, in your face Sam! Busted! :ph34r:

Some prophecy :blink: Wonder what it means... it doesn’t sound too good though...

Jack and Martha made love :wub:

Sam tried to kill Jack and now she’s trying to destroy J&M’s relationship >_< But at least she got busted this time, or at least I hope so.... :unsure:

Let’s hope Tasha’s last treatment goes well :-)

More please!

Great chapter!

I want a boyfriend like Jack! He's so romantic! All the things he planned for Martha are just so :wub:.

Martha and Jack made love. :wub:

Sam is going to get caught. :ph34r:

Thank you, Rachel, for telling the constables about Sam's past and the fact that Martha can't throw a brick with her injuries!

Three new lives will bring them happiness but one short trip will cause heartache. Her future is nearing. A dream job is just around the corner and with all this, she will love again but her love belongs to not only him, but three more who enter her life!”

Could this mean Jack and Martha are going to have 3 kids (= news lives ?) and that she will get her dream job as a counsellor? :unsure: Or am I totally wrong?

Can't wait for the next chapter because I really want to know what the prophecy means. Please update as soon as possible! :)

Three new lives will bring them happiness but one short trip will cause heartache. Her future is nearing. A dream job is just around the corner and with all this, she will love again but her love belongs to not only him, but three more who enter her life!”

Could this mean Jack and Martha are going to have 3 kids (= news lives ?) and that she will get her dream job as a counsellor? :unsure: Or am I totally wrong?

Can't wait for the next chapter because I really want to know what the prophecy means. Please update as soon as possible! :)

Yeah I think that maybe she will have three kids!!There better not be three other men :angry: lol