Will They Ever Be? (by matticus01) - comments

katie343

What a psycho Ranya's cousin... Ranya better be sorry, but I hope Jack doesn't accept her apology.

you really are a great writer.. I haven't been on since the eating disorder thing, but a little while ago I found his quote thing,

I thought it really suits what teenagers have to go through these days and how people always say we have it easy *these*,

read if you like and tell me what you think.

They say we haven't been through half as much as they had to go through when they were teenagers. Sure, they watched in horror as they heard the news of Kennedy being shot, and went through the Vietnam War. They went through Raids and the Kent State mystery, but we've been through Columbine and saw the Twin Towers fall. We've been through Virginia Tech and experienced the Iraq war, we've experienced the great tsunami engulf and destroy shores, we've watched peaceful bali explode, and have had to fight alcoholism, encounter drug addictions and devastation and battle eating disorders. We fight a different kind of war; one with ourselves and never being good enough. We've seen bulimia and anorexia to the extreme. They say we haven't been through much, but we've been through just as much and maybe more.

i agree with you 200% Channy and if people dont realize that we go through just as much as the rest of the world then they are completely dilusional and completely insane.

With this chapter i wanted to bring it across as the everyday problems arrising in the contry...the next chapter will be posted soon

Yep me too!!!

Can't wait 4 the next update!!!!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad that you are all enjoying this fic and I'm glad that some of you think I'm good at writing and i love it to tell the truth so it makes me happy to see that you are all happy with this fic

I really like your writing. I'll be expecting more fics from you after this one. :)

Ranya has a stepsister called Sam? Don't tell me that this Sam is going to get close to Jack. And she better not hurt Martha because that family means trouble! :angry:

Poor Martha! She has to get better, matticus01! :angry:

Lucas and Matilda :wub: He's so romantic! :wub:

More please.

Edited by Barbara

Poor Martha :( Everything seems to go wrong for her (much thanks to Ranya and her bizarre family <_< )

Hoping that Sam was just a random name and it doesn’t mean anything. I can’t handle another Sam! :blink:

Mattie and Lucas are so adorable together :wub: I hope they take their relationship to the next level ^_^

More please!

Awww that was so sweet between Mattie and Lucas

Hope Martha ia going to be okay soon

And I noticed the name Sam, she better stat away....far away

Mattie and Lucas are so cute.. I'm glad you reminded me when their first kiss was because now I remember how cute they were, I've been seeing them more as brother and sister lately now I'm thinking I wouldn't mind them gettin back together.

Poor Martha nothing seems to go right for her, I hope she wakes up soon.

WAHHH SAM!! Just the sound of the name annoys me, I agree with abbie please let her stay FAR FAR AWAY! But you won't do that will you, you mentioned her for a reason... NOOO not another Sam one is too much already lol!

glad your all loving it...i noticed you are all worried about ranya's cousin sam...well stay tuned why she is coming to the bay will be revealed son enough...maybe in the next couple of chapters and dont worry...once this fic ends i have another couple up my sleeve so that wont be the end of me :lol: