Will They Ever Be? (by matticus01) - comments

katie343

I thought that Ranya might start to be nicer and that Martha could live normally again. But I was so wrong! Ranya called her cousin who's even worse. :angry:

Poor Martha! :( Please, don't let her die! She has to get better. :(

Jack's always there to help her. Actually, Robbie's never too far away either. :) They're both heroes! :wub:

Please update soon!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, Ranya’s cousin is even worse than Ranya :angry: Can someone arrest them both for attacking Martha? <_<

Jack and Robbie are heroes :wub:

Again Martha’s life is hanging in the balance because of Ranya :angry: That girl seriously needs to realize that Jack doesn’t want her, he wants Martha. Grow up Ranya! <_<

Great chapter!

More please!

Poor Martha :( Melanie totally got what she deserved :angry: But they should have arrested Ranya as well

What? Ranya shows up at the hospital? Hope Jack kicks her ass :ph34r: If she says "I’m sorry for everything"... :angry:

Martha has to make it! She has survived so far; she can’t die now :(

Great chapter!

More please!

She had several cardiac arrests! :( At least, she still has a pulse for now. I hope she makes it. *prays*

:o Melanie was Martha's best friend? How could she hurt her best friend like that? :angry: Luckily Tasha is Martha's best friend now and she would never do such a thing! :)

Ranya shows up at the hospital? She'd better be sorry for what she and her cousin did. :angry:

More please.

What a psycho Ranya's cousin... Ranya better be sorry, but I hope Jack doesn't accept her apology.

you really are a great writer.. I haven't been on since the eating disorder thing, but a little while ago I found his quote thing,

I thought it really suits what teenagers have to go through these days and how people always say we have it easy *these*,

read if you like and tell me what you think.

They say we haven't been through half as much as they had to go through when they were teenagers. Sure, they watched in horror as they heard the news of Kennedy being shot, and went through the Vietnam War. They went through Raids and the Kent State mystery, but we've been through Columbine and saw the Twin Towers fall. We've been through Virginia Tech and experienced the Iraq war, we've experienced the great tsunami engulf and destroy shores, we've watched peaceful bali explode, and have had to fight alcoholism, encounter drug addictions and devastation and battle eating disorders. We fight a different kind of war; one with ourselves and never being good enough. We've seen bulimia and anorexia to the extreme. They say we haven't been through much, but we've been through just as much and maybe more.

What a psycho Ranya's cousin... Ranya better be sorry, but I hope Jack doesn't accept her apology.

you really are a great writer.. I haven't been on since the eating disorder thing, but a little while ago I found his quote thing,

I thought it really suits what teenagers have to go through these days and how people always say we have it easy *these*,

read if you like and tell me what you think.

They say we haven't been through half as much as they had to go through when they were teenagers. Sure, they watched in horror as they heard the news of Kennedy being shot, and went through the Vietnam War. They went through Raids and the Kent State mystery, but we've been through Columbine and saw the Twin Towers fall. We've been through Virginia Tech and experienced the Iraq war, we've experienced the great tsunami engulf and destroy shores, we've watched peaceful bali explode, and have had to fight alcoholism, encounter drug addictions and devastation and battle eating disorders. We fight a different kind of war; one with ourselves and never being good enough. We've seen bulimia and anorexia to the extreme. They say we haven't been through much, but we've been through just as much and maybe more.

i agree with you 200% Channy and if people dont realize that we go through just as much as the rest of the world then they are completely dilusional and completely insane.

With this chapter i wanted to bring it across as the everyday problems arrising in the contry...the next chapter will be posted soon

omg matticus!!!!!! i only just started reading this story today and its fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the friendship interaction between jack, martha, luc, rob,mattie and tash

i also love all the couples interactions as well J&M,L&M,R&T

i would like to see cassie and ric come into the story a bit more to!!

its a great story and well done on ur other fic 'till death do us part'!