Will They Ever Be? (by matticus01) - comments

katie343

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good chapter!

Poor Martha, really hope she is willing to get better!!

Yay for Jack standing up to Ranya and giving her something to think about!!

A visiter? Hmm who could it be??!

More soon please!

Yay, Martha's still alive! Then I'll leave you alone...for now

Jack really showed Ranya...and she deserved it! :angry: Hoping that the visitor will take Ranya with her and never come back :D

Martha has to get better! :( Jack can help her, I know he can

More please!

Martha has to get better she has heaps of friends that care about her..

Ranya so deserved Jack yelling at her...

The visitor hmm. I actually have no idea?

Update soon please :)

I'm glad you are going to leave me alone for now valli and im glad you all like the fic. I will be posting the next chapter in about 20 minutes so stay tuned to find out what happens

:(

That was a really sad chapter! And I also know what it feels like to think you're fat and everyone talks behind your back, so this really came all the way home for me :(

Jack is being so sweet and gentle, the way he takes care of her and really wants her to get better :wub:

Brilliant chapter!

More please!

EDIT: Actually this chapter brought a tear to my eye :mellow:

Edited by valli

I have never had a eating disorder, but I have been an compulsive drinker (I don't say alcoholic cuz that just makes me think of old people and I was only in grade 11) because of some tough times I was going through, like Martha nobody really understood and alot of people judged me.

That's why my two fan fics have drinking in it, because I'd like more people to be aware of what you feel to make you want to drink, so that more people can understand...

I loved this chapter because you could tell you really related to Martha and Jessica therefore you wrote their stories really well.

I think you are brave to put so much detail etc. into the chapters its something I've yet to be able to do in mine.

update soon please, it's great!

:(

That was a really sad chapter! And I also know what it feels like to think you're fat and everyone talks behind your back, so this really came all the way home for me

Jack is being so sweet and gentle, the way he takes care of her and really wants her to get better

Brilliant chapter!

More please!

EDIT: Actually this chapter brought a tear to my eye

I have never had a eating disorder, but I have been an compulsive drinker (I don't say alcoholic cuz that just makes me think of old people and I was only in grade 11) because of some tough times I was going through, like Martha nobody really understood and alot of people judged me.

That's why my two fan fics have drinking in it, because I'd like more people to be aware of what you feel to make you want to drink, so that more people can understand...

I loved this chapter because you could tell you really related to Martha and Jessica therefore you wrote their stories really well.

I think you are brave to put so much detail etc. into the chapters its something I've yet to be able to do in mine.

update soon please, it's great!

great update!!!can't wait 4 more!!!And where's Mattie and Lucas in all of this??

Im am glad you all enjoyed it and it was hard for me but i put my emotions into this chapter to try and make it real enough. I mean alot of people dont realize the dangers that come with eating disorders, suicidal thought's (aka) cutting yourself, swallowing things sharp and other stupid things and even alcoholism or compulsive drinking is damaging enough so i tried to make it come through as what Martha, Jack and Jessica would be feeling. I didn't just bring it up from Martha's point of veiw but also Jack's about being with someone who is going through that sort of stuff and trying to stay strong but breaking down on the inside and with jessica i bought it as someone who is going through it and isn't scared to talk about it which is why it was so hard but i hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it :unsure::)

and caitie Lucas and Matilda will be appearing in this again but i was trying to focus on the eating disorders and other stuff that is out in the real world and is a threat to everyone young and old

Edited by matticus01

This is a very sad but brilliant chapter!

I've never had an eating disorder but I knew a girl who had. She's better now but she really scared us back then. It all started because of a girl she had met at her sports club.

I don't get why some people like to be mean to other people. What's so fun about that? I really don't understand! :(

Jack is so sweet. :wub:

I hope Ranya and Kim are going to be nicer now. <_<

Hopefully Martha will get better now she has admitted that she had an eating disorder and tried to commit suicide. That face from the past better not ruin everything! :angry:

More please.