Oh My God - You Killed Kimmy!!! (by JosieTash) - comments

Inactive User

He, he – LOVED that comment about the Bay’s new Scooby gang and also that very cool one from Mattie “Looks like Belle Obi-Wan’d you”. Annie’s reaction reminded me of Bones when she doesn’t understand the pop culture references.

Great news that the gang have found the Belle lookalike. Poor Belle and Mattie – they’re really suffering but I’m sure it won’t be for long! It was soooo sweet that Mattie found Annie beside her in the morning, which made her feel better!

I’m intrigued by the fact that there is an identical vase to the one that killed Kimmy (at the hospital) and also that Rach thinks she might have done something and blanked it out!!! I want to know more about what secret Rachel is hiding re the conversation Nurse Julie overheard when Rach was on the phone.

Can’t wait for the next thrilling installment …!!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coooooooooooool chapter, WAY loved the supernatural element and that Helena and her family are mind-reading shape-shifters!! Helena’s rant when she got home after finding out about Belle was brilliant – LOVED what she said! … and GREAT family name Earnhardt for the shapeshifters. I also loved how you put in that reference to Brooke Satchwell & Billie Piper look-alikes.

Wonderful bit about Colleen dropping the plate when she saw Mattie and Helena together – he, he. Terrific ending to this chapter with us waiting to find out what Mattie's reaction is to Helena’s admission.

Also loved the pics – it’s great to be able to see what Saskia and Jack look like.

I can’t wait to find out why Helena had that VERY powerful thought about “someone” in the Diner.

LOVED that Jedi line and the Heroes stuff, and that the Earnhardt family ARE actual aliens. I almost wrote that they were “aliens” after the last chapter, but then I wasn’t sure if they might be just some new species from Earth (like the Heroes thing!). All Mattie’s questions were great, including her asking Helena’s age and what she really looks like.

Cool disguise that the recording device looks like a model car – I wonder how you came up with that idea. He, he!!

And I’m still wondering what’s going to happen about Rach and that vase …

I will say that I DID change Maddie’s response [start of YKK16] a few times. it went from [initially in draft] only having the bit where she thinks she is talking to an alien, to the later additions of both the Heroes bit, and then, I thought, lets add in a link to TGC.

It was interesting establishing some lore about what the Earnhardt’s [also alien] enemies could, and couldn’t, detect – like a mind read by Helena is cool [not detectable], but to plant a thought IN someone’s mind, that WOULD have, like, an energy signature that the forces loyal to the evil regime could lock onto, as its TOTALLY not of Earth.

Re the toy car, as well as a kinda Transformers ref, it does make sense – like what if a human found this completely foreign looking [in its orig alien form] device. Thoughts of Sam, in the TF movie, telling Michaela what he thinks of Bumblebee ..... “It's a robot. You know, like a super advanced robot. It's probably Japanese. Yeah, it's definitely Japanese.”

Can’t tell you anything more about Rachel just yet .................. REALLY give you something to ponder!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, lots happened in this chapter. I SO loved that Jedi stuff about planting ideas (also thinks of that great Supernatural ep “Simon Said”). That’s a great idea about the new type of scanner that can detect fingerprints through gloves (CSI would just LOVE that) and I also loved the detail about Alan sending the new scanner to CSIRO. Cool stuff about that scatter field too – loved your detailed explanation of that.

I have to say when Mattie said to Annie “How on Earth am I going to tell her?” my literal side thought, because of the aliens, that she could perhaps tell her in space (he, he, he!!!).

Loved that penultimate line that one person was hoping that the new scanner wasn’t as good as Claire said. Great ending to this chapter and wonderful lead in to the next ...

Fantastic last chapter – kept me guessing right till the end. :D

I loved that bit about Belle hugging “herself” when hugging Helena during the celebrations. And great about Helena planting a thought in Belle’s mind to fix Mattie’s worries about THAT kiss.

Loved the epilogue details and I’m SO glad that Colleen was only convicted of manslaughter, as it was an accident. Hope she doesn’t have to serve too long a sentence!!!! I was hoping Kit would actually come out of her coma for the finale, but I’m happy that Archie’s future is secure with his loving aunts Mattie and Belle and his soon-to-be born cousin. Also cool that Helena, Saskia and Alan returned home safely and achieved their goal of freeing their friends. (I just LOVE happy endings!!!!!!!!!)

Bet you WAY loved writing those end scenes with Belle and Mattie back together!!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very glad that you were guessing till the end!!!

It’s intriguing that I’ve had Cassie, Alex & now Colleen in last 2 fics as the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bad ppl [pattern there I think].

That subconscious thought I loved coming up with, esp. after Belle's "accent" line.

Yeah, I thought epilogue was appropriate - thought about initially having results of Rachel’s hypno session in there, but thought it best to incl it in scene that with the resolution to THAT phone call. Re Kit’s coma, if I go into my slightly different H&A ‘verse again, she may wake up – we’ll see. Oh, and have left Helena’s real name etc out – as I might “go there” in future too.

It was TOTALLY great writing those Maddie/Belle final scenes, and although I could have had Belle being especially interested in certain other enlarged parts of Maddie’s preggy body, I liked the baby belly idea better.

It’s been sooooooooooooooooo much fun both hand writing, then typing this – esp. with all the cooooooooooooooooooooooooooool responses from ppl

• 5 months later...