Oh My God - You Killed Kimmy!!! (by JosieTash) - comments

Inactive User

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the suspense is killing me (not literally, I hope!). I know I shouldn’t really say this, but I’m soooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to whenever WHOever kills Kimmy. He, he, he, he ……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY hilarious line about Drew knowing Kimmy is still alive because the moron is snoring. HA, HA! :lol:

Cool that we get the next chapter early (BIG yay for the V8s!). Loved the camera angle stuff and that the caring killer dropped Archie off safely at Irene’s.

WHO dunnit??????!!!! I dunno.

Way looking forward to all the intrigue and suspicion before we find out …

LOVED that potato sack comment (was it a pink one? He, he).

Knowing how much you love Kimmy I laughed at that line: “both suspect that this wasn’t just Kimmy having a clumsy accident all by himself.”

Also great that Lara was thinking about how the murder could affect her relationship with Luc.

And Colleen’s evil plan (can’t wait) – BUT I’m sure her intentions are good!!!!! Typical Colleen.

• 2 weeks later...

Love Colleen’s ambition to break up Belle and Mattie by splitting them physically if Belle is in prison (or could that be just to get suspicion away from herself?!!).

That was so sweet about Annie feeling like she has 2 brothers now, with Luc caring so much about her.

And I can’t wait to hear about that shocking secret from the past …

• 2 weeks later...

Loved the ref to Angie, Sarah, Zoë/Eve.

I adored that Colleen flashback – that was soooooo cool. I know I’d had spoiler info from you that it was going to happen, but I loved the way you wrote it, with that kiss between Belle and Mattie setting Colleen off crying and remembering. And that explains a lot about the way she feels about Belle/Mattie, and indeed the way that Madge feels about Colleen.

Also loved that “glorified extra” (well, they’re always out and about in the Bay aren’t they?) – he, he.

Yeah, I agree with Irene, Mattie and Annie – I’m sure Belle is being framed too.

I know I’ve said this before, but I love that Amanda’s got a role in AS and also that her AS cast name is Jaina Gilmore.

Cool reference to your earlier fic The Glowing City, with Amanda and Kit in that Sydney Harbour Bridge scene.

BTW, when they found THAT vase in Annie’s drawer, I couldn’t help thinking that contact with Kimmy’s incredibly dense head (ooops, did I say that?!) would have surely resulted in fatal damage to the vase (i.e. it’d be smashed to pieces)!!!! He, he, he.

Yay, I’m just sooooooooo loving the latest chapter of YKK, it was GREAT. That interfering woman Glenda has really got it in for poor Belle. Just who is this woman – she must be related to Colleen!!!! I’m really looking forward to finding out more.

Loved what you said about the vase being at risk of being smashed because of the vibrations from Kimmy’s empty head. So funny!!!!!

I’m with Belle on not liking the name Susan as I don’t like it either!! (Just in case any other readers think I’m being rude, yes it IS my name too.)

Eagerly awaiting Chapter 13 (unlucky for some!!!!!) …

It’s great that the 4 amateur detectives – Annie, Gypsy, Matilda & Lucas – are on the case now, as well as Morag (so Belle should be fine!). I loved that Gypsy paired with Annie so she could take the innocent Annie under her wing and presumably help stop her talking to the likes of Colleen. Great line from Gypsy: “Colleen, I’ve NEVER listened to ANY of your advice before, so don’t even BEGIN to think that I’m going to start now”.

I loved that bit about when Tasha’s Dad bugged the Beach House. Yeah, wouldn’t it have been cool if they could have seen who planted that vase.

I’m looking forward to finding out about that Glenda woman and what’s going to happen with Luc/Lara …