Getting into travelling with trivago

Guest celles

Hi folks,

The other day or let's say last December I happened to stumbled upon this yet little known forum for people being into travlling the world. I also learned that they paid for uploading and writing about destinations, even a marvellous church just around one's corner or commenting on all sorts of travllelling ressources.

Nowawadays I'm really besotted with this site as I've learnt so much about sites worth seeing all around the world.

I grabbed my photo camera and started taking pics of local hotels and landmarks.

I also enjoy writing comments on their forum - which is not credited to your account bur it's a great way to get to know other people hanging about.

I think they'd be happy if some people from Oz, New Zealand and the UK would like to join them since I think they are still lacking from people willing to contribute to their site from those parts of the world, especially Oz and NZL.

If your mother tongue - like mine - isn't English don't worry.

They've got versions in Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German and French so far..

If you got curious about this pretty comprehensive site just click the URL in my signature, no strings attached, you can trawl the entire site without joining. The membership is free, you get paid par pic, article, comments and so on and you can use your paypal account so don't worry about giving your personal details away

I am not affiliated with this site in any way just being curious what's your general opinion on it.

Thanks for all your comments

Cheers

Celles

PS: Thanks for all the videos you've been uploading so far. I couldn't do without themas we don't have H&A on cable

• 1 year later...

Hi folks,

The other day or let's say last December I happened to stumbled upon this yet little known forum for people being into travlling the world. I also learned that they paid for uploading and writing about destinations, even a marvellous church just around one's corner or commenting on all sorts of travllelling ressources.

Nowawadays I'm really besotted with this site as I've learnt so much about sites worth seeing all around the world.

I grabbed my photo camera and started taking pics of local hotels and landmarks.

I also enjoy writing comments on their forum - which is not credited to your account bur it's a great way to get to know other people hanging about.

I think they'd be happy if some people from Oz, New Zealand and the UK would like to join them since I think they are still lacking from people willing to contribute to their site from those parts of the world, especially Oz and NZL.

If your mother tongue - like mine - isn't English don't worry.

They've got versions in Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German and French so far..

If you got curious about this pretty comprehensive site just click the URL in my signature, no strings attached, you can trawl the entire site without joining. The membership is free, you get paid par pic, article, comments and so on and you can use your paypal account so don't worry about giving your personal details away

I am not affiliated with this site in any way just being curious what's your general opinion on it.

Thanks for all your comments

Cheers

Celles

PS: Thanks for all the videos you've been uploading so far. I couldn't do without themas we don't have H&A on cable

I just want to reiterate that you can earn money by contributing. It's serious and reliable. I'd be better if you were at leat 18. We're still looking for Australian contributors as for pictures of landmarks, hotels and restaurants. Everybody having a paypal account can join. If you are from the continent, there are several national sites like Finland, Sweden, UK, Germany, Poland, etc.

Archived