The Beauty of the Rain (by Pengzilla) - comments

Tasha

OMG i absolutely loved that. You wrote with such description of her feelings and whatnot, you made it sound so real. It was beautiful. Beautiful written. Im glad they got back together in the end, i wasnt sure if Martha would give in or not :(

One question though, who was the 'Old Man' that called her??? Was that Jack???

Great writing though

Well done!

Hope you write more soon :)

Oh my god... *voice trails off*

I couldn't believe it...that was...beautiful, sweet, kind, mesmerizing...

Ok words could not describe that... :o

Well done...the way you described Martha feelings and the way you...just...everything I am inawe of you right now...well done...

That was wonderful and I loved every second of it. It pulls you in like a vortex wanting to be set free and makes you keep reading to find out how it pans out...

So beautiful...

and thats where I will leave it :)

WOW!

OMG i absolutely loved that. You wrote with such description of her feelings and whatnot, you made it sound so real. It was beautiful. Beautiful written. Im glad they got back together in the end, i wasnt sure if Martha would give in or not :(

One question though, who was the 'Old Man' that called her??? Was that Jack???

Great writing though

Well done!

Hope you write more soon :)

Thank you. :)

And that was Alf. I should probably make that more clear. :P

I read this yesterday but didnt have time to comment, sorry :P

WOWZA!

Talk about detail!!

Total awesomeness my friend!

And WOOOO to the ending! Screw you Samantha :P

This may sound cruel, but I loved the bit where Martha was crying in agony lol

And not because I like to read about Martha being sad, lol. But because you wrote it so well :D

Hmm, and on a more personal note, I luurrrve your username ... only a true genius could come up with a name like that :P

I mean, putting a penguin and godzilla into one ... who'd have thought :P

That was absolutely beautiful, the description and the way it held my attention from start to finish. Especially loved the parts where you spoke about how much pain she was in and the imaginary puncture in her neck. Superb. My favourite part though had to be the last nice, so incredibly written. But my only fault would be.... I think your name's weird. :P

Edited by Jamey-Maria

That was absolutely beautiful, the description and the way it held my attention from start to finish. Especially loved the parts where you spoke about how much pain she was in and the imaginary puncture in her neck. Superb. My favourite part though had to be the last nice, so incredibly written. But my only fault would be.... I think you name's weird. :P

Heh. You're just jealous. :lol:

And thank you. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone. They're really nice to read.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Beauty of the Rain (by Pengzilla) - comments