My Life Without You

Guest martha-jack

yer sorry my computer broke and i had to get a new one and i lost all the chapters so i thought i would just forget about it but i got bored so im re writing the chapters and im nearly finished on the next chapter so ill post it soon.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this chapter:

- Will Martha wake up again.

- where are Roo, Brett and Kate

- Martha and Jack are reunited again.

- Roo has a twisted plan to get rid of Martha for good. will all go well

Chapter 5

Martha's P.O.V

"MARTHA..........MARTHA" a voice was calling for me, but whose was it, as i just about

managed to open my eyes again it was revealed that i was in a tunnel of somesort, and at

the end of the tunnel, was a light, 'should i go towards it or not' i repeatedly thought to myself,

then a sudden figure started to appear from the light, and he held out his hand,

"oh my god" i whispered in a hush tone, "Jack.......JACK" i ran as fast as my legs could take

me until a sudden force launched me backwards and pulled me away from him, he just stood

there on the spot and stared at me from the distance, then other voices formed in my head,

"were losing her" a womans voice called, "MARTHA PLEASE" a mans cry yelled, and then

another sudden force pulled me back, "dont be scared" Jacks voice whispered in an echo,

"Roman can make you happy" another whisper which i could faintly hear sent a shiver down

my spine then i was again pulled back with a great amount of force but this time a shock hit

me and i recieved a strange image of a girl lying at the bottom of a staircase in a black dress

and a smashed glass next to her hand and what looked like red whine scattered on the floor,

and the force grew stronger by the second, "JAAAACK" i yelled before my eyes shot open

and i was once again separated from my lover and was lying on a operating theatre table as i

slowly shut my eyes.

5 hours later

"we'll have all our officers out and looking at once" i heard as i opened one eye to see where

i was, then another when i realised i had a tube down my throat and was lying in a hospital

bed and Roman was at my side talking to the police before they left, "hey, you finally decided

to join us" he said as he stroked my forhead with his gentle,smooth hands, and a doctor ran

over to my bed and pulled the descusting tube out of my mouth causing me to almost vomit,

"kate...where is she. i want to see her". "errm...well Roo and Brett got away with Kate just

after they ran you down" those were the words i did NOT want Roman to say. "wait...what,

they got......away with....my daughter", my heartbeat increased as i panicked as to whether

my poor little girl is safe in the hands of two maniacs such as my parents.

"i've spoken to the police and they've got all their officers after them, were gunna get Kate

back to you" Roman assured me, but i wasn't all that convinced.

Roman's P.O.V

I had to keep telling myself, Martha and everyone else that Kate was going to be ok, but i still

had my doubts, how did i know were she is, or how she's doing. the only thing i knew was

that she could be anywere and she was in bad company.

2 hours later

Martha's P.O.V

After i was finally left alone with my thoughts i finally just managed to drift off into a peaceful

slumber, with the thoughts of my beautiful little girl until after a while i felt somesort of sharp

object going into my arm and a substance being released into my body, ofcourse i knew

straight away that it was a needle but i wasn't due till another few hours at least and then one

thought struck me, Roo and Brett, as my eyes shot open in great fear and my vision was

blurry, i was falling back asleep but i could manage to see the outline of a man in a nurse

outfit and he leant down and when he got back up i saw a shiny blade in his grasp so i used

all the strengh i had left and tried to scream as loud as i could but "hel....." was all i could get

out of my mouth in a low hush then that was it, my eyes was sealed of from letting me see

what happened next and i was once again asleep.

Lara Fitzgereld's P.O.V.

"Interview start at 9.00pm" i said as i sat opposite Brett Macklin, "now then, we have a

witness that saw you with a blade at your daughter Martha MacKenzie's throat and saying 'i'm

sorry darling but Roo said your just getting in the way so this is for the best', do you have

anything to say about this" i said as the man who sat before me just smirked and looked

away before saying "okay, so i did do that, big deal", i was shocked at what he just said, my

face went pale at the thought that this man doesnt care that he just almost killed his

daughter, "people like you make me sick. so your telling me that you don't feel one bit

disgusted by your actions",

"no" he replied simply without having to think about it. so i just shook my head and tried

asking him the next question which i new i wouldn''t get an answer to, "there is also another

incident that you and your wife have kidnapped your granddaughter Kate MacKenzie, where

has she taken her" but as i thought he didn't reply.

2 hours later

"Now the only thing to do is find out were that nutter Roo is with baby Kate" i said as i looked

at poor Martha lying in her hospital bed.

Preview - were has Roo took baby Kate

- Roo goes on the rampage

- Roo puts the lives of many people in danger - and 2 summer bay favourites lose their lives

Archived