My Life Without You

Guest martha-jack

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In this chapter- who has baby Kate, and what will Martha and Roman say when they find out about it.

- Two special guests make a shocking appearence in the bay, but what have they come for.

- Tasha makes Roman realise he has feelings for Martha.

- Roman feels guilty for having feelings for Martha. what will he do.

sorry this chapter is short. next one will be longer. :)

Chapter 3

Tony's P.O.V

As i stirred wide eyed at the front door i felt weak at the knees, 'what have i done' i thought to myself, i stood there for 3 very long minutes and before i knew it i was running down the street, checking everywhere for my grandchild, with the note stil in my hand, where could she be, then as i turned a corner to the diner i froze still on the spot, there stood Roman, with his hands filled with shopping bags, he was obviously finished and would now be making his way back to my place to collect Kate, i knew i had to tell him, but what would he say, he would surely flip, then he turned only to spot me standing across the street.

Roman's P.O.V

I looked at Tony across the street who was just stirring back at me, why was he here i thought to myself, where is Kate, he was suppose to be minding her, so si decided to walk over to him to see who is minding her now, "hey mate" i said but he just looked at me, all the colour had drained from his face, "are you okay" i was starting to get worried now, "Kate" was the only word that left his mouth, "she..she's gone" he whispered to himself, those words practically made me sick, "what" my face suddenly dropped, "i can't find her anywhere, i fell asleep and when i woke up she was gone and the front door was open" Tony burst into tears right before my eyes, i suddenly dropped all the shopping bags, the shock of this event completely overwhelmed me, i felt so helpless and she wasn't even a part of my family, but i couldn't bare it if anything had happened to her, "we better go tell Martha" i told him as my eyes were suddenly filled with tears. i was to much in shock to shout at him.

Martha's P.O.V

I sat on my own on my couch, thinking about Jack and all the funny things about him when i heard the front door open and in came Roman followed by Tony, and the looks on their face told me they wernt here to cheer me up, "erm...Martha, theirs something Tony needs to tell you" Roman wiped away a small tear that was half way down his face, i looked at Tony swallowed hard and asked "Tony, wheres Kate" he looked to the floor with a sign of guilt across his face , "sh...she...well.....Martha i fell asleep when i was suppose to be watching Kate...and when i woke up..she was gone" Tony tried looking at me but he obviously couldn't as he passed me the note that was in his hands. I didn't know what to say, i was speechless, how could he, "WHAT" i screached at him as i burst into tears, "HOW COULD YOU" i ran over to him and slapped him hard right across the face as Roman grabbed my hands and pulled me away from Tony into a tight hug as i cried, "SHE WAS IN YOUR CARE, AND YOU FELL ASLEEP" i went completely weak at the knees, and felt like i was going to throw up, "if anything happens to her i will never forgive you" i growled at him as i grinded my teeth and watched him leave my house, "i better go and find her" i said as i pushed away from Roman and headed for the door only to be followed by him which made me feel a bit better for the support.

2 hours later

I looked puzzled as the sight before me completely shocked me, i saw Kate being pushed on a swing in the park, but it was the person who was pushing her that puzzled me, it was my mother and father, Roo and Brett Macklin, ofcourse i knew who they were but i hadn't spoke to them in 5 years, i hated them after they destroyed my life all those years ago and now they were here and they have my daughter. I had no other choice but to storm over to them, "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING" i yelled as i grabbed Kate off the swing and turned to Roman who opened his arms for me to give Kate to him while i argued with the two people i most despise, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ROO" i screamed at her face, "i came to see my grandchild if you don't mind" she said calmly, but he smug face pissed me off, "YER WELL I DO MIND, YOU LOST YOUR RIGHTS TO SEE ME OR MY FAMILY AFTER WHAT YOU DID LAST TIME" i cried, "well i'm a different person to what i was then" she smiled, "no your not, your still the stuck up cow you was then" i tried to stay calm before she slapped me right across the face "YOU BITCH" i yelled and i returned an even harder slap across hers. "you slut" she whispered to me, "yer well it taked one to know one, "and if you think your going to see Kate again then think again" i shouted as i turned around and faced Roman and walked away even though i knew that wasn't the last i would hear of them.

Roman's P.O.V

the diner

"I can't believe she actually turned up" Tasha said to me as i looked at Martha who was now talking to people again and was now talking to Alf for the first time in weeks. "So" Tasha looked at me with a cheeky smile on her face, "so...what" i looked back at her, "what's the deal with you and Martha" she asked, i stirred at her with a slight smile, "i'm being a friend and helping her out till she's feeling stronger" I muttered, "that's not what i can see, if i was just a passing person and saw you three i would think you were a family, you like her don't you" i faked a smile, shocked by what she was suggesting"no, she was my best friends girlfriend" i said although deep down i knew it was true, i suppose i really like Martha, i love her personality when she's happy mind, and i love everything about her, especially holding her in my arms, it makes me feel good about myself, not just for those reasons but for the fact that she can find some comfort in it, but i knew i could never do anything about it, i would feel bad going out with Martha, i know i will always be there for moral support or to help her with Kate, but not in the way i want to be.

"If i did have feelings for Martha, would you tell her" i asked a shocked Tasha, "so you do like her", "ok i have feelings for her, but i decided i'm not going to do anything about them" i whispered, "what, why" Tasha said quite stunned, "Tash, shes just lost her boyfriend, shes fallen out with his dad, her daughter went missing and she found out her 'parents' took her, i think she's been through a bit much to hear that i have a crush on her" I calmly said looking at my cup of tea on the table. "anyway, why doesn't she get on with her parents" I asked concerned about the relationship they had, "well her and Jack had been together since they were 13, and when she was in her last year in school, she turned 16 and Jack was 17 and Jack got her pregnant and she had an argument with Roo and she pushed Martha down the stairs and they left her their and they left Summer Bay, and then Martha lost her baby, but most of all, Martha was lonely then, it's a good thing she had Jack with her" Tasha said feeling uncomfortable repeating the story that hasn't been mentiond in years.

"well...." i was about to talk when i heard the voice's of Roo and Brett making their way into the diner, "oh for god sake shutup Brett" Roo shouted as they walked inside only to have everyone look at them, "why don't you take a photo, it'll last longer" Brett yelled to everyone making them feel uncomfortable, they all looked away, most of them even left.

Martha's P.O.V

Hearing the sound of Roo screaming at Brett and Brett on the phone to his business was really annoying, why did they have to come back to Summer Bay, they have ruined enough lives in the past, especially mine and Jack's when they took our baby from us, it doesn't matter how old we were, it still didn't give them the write to do that. "why are you two here" i turned to them in outrage, "we've come back to get what is wrightfully ours" Roo smirked, "and what would that be" I said sarcastically, "our grandchild" Brett pulled a smug face.

Preview - Roo an Brett's plan ends in disaster

- Martha has a proposition for Roman

- Martha goes to visit Jack's grave to ask for forgiveness :(

• 2 weeks later...

sorry its a short chapter but i will be updating more often now :)

Chapter 4

Martha's P.O.V

I shot daggers at the evil cow that stood before me, how could she think that MY daughter was rightfully hers, "what" was the only word that left my mouth even though i felt like walloping her in the face, "do you mean by that" i added to my previous sentence, "you'll see soon enough" Roo smirked at me before leaving the diner and me in with my thoughts, "what did she mean by that" i looked at Roman who looked just as shocked as me, "that bitch isn't getting her saggy hands on my child" i yelled. "she is truly twisted" i whispered but i knew everyone in the diner was looking at me, especially Colleen who i could her whisper to Irene, "I'm gonna have to phone Madge, she'll never believe this", even though we all heard.

Roman's P.O.V

I couldn't believe that i just heard Roo say that to Martha, her own daughter, she must be one evil cow to say that, "just ignore her, she'll never get her hands on Kate" i placed my hand on her shoulder before we made our way out the diner and as we left we could hear the faint voice of Colleen back in the kitchen no doubt she's on the phone telling everyone about what the incident that had just happened.

Martha's house

Martha was quiet the whole way home, Roo obviously gotten to her, "are you ok" i asked concerned about what was wrong with her, "er...yer i guess, i cant believe she said that to me" Martha wiped her eyes, "don't worry, she was probly just trying to scare you" i tried calming her down until she shouted, "well that worked" jumping off the sofa, "im not going to feel safe leaving Kate for two seconds now" she continued as she stood still for a second and turned to face me, " would you move in here" she blurted out, although this was a big shock for me as she could probably tell from the vague expression on my face i just replied with a simple "yes" and a huge smile formed on her face which also caused me to smile.

Martha's P.O.V

he said 'yes' OH MY GOD, i felt like screaming, at least now i now my little girl will be safe, although what would everyone else in the bay think of me especially Tony, moving Jack's best friend in and it's only been a while since his death, they would all not see this as a 'friendly relationship', but somehow i didn't care, i know im doing this to prevent any harm coming to my daughter,

half an hour later

"well i better go get my things then" Roman smiled as he approached the front door as i shouted him to turn back around, "thank you, for doing this" i gave him a sweet 'thank you' smile as he left alone with my thoughts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cemetary

As i stirred at the name 'Jack Holden' engraved on the stone all the memory's of us came speeding back into my head, i couldn't help but cry, i kneeled down on the floor, kissed my hand and place it on the gravestone "why do i feel these things for Roman" i asked knowing i wasnt going to get an answer, "their the same things i felt for you" i faked a laugh, "please forgive me Jack, i didn't think i would fall in love again, with anybody" so i stood up, put a brave face on and walked away to my new life, my life without you, and i know things wernt going to get any easier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked down the main road in Summer Bay thinking about what i would do now, i had no idea what was about to happen next.

i looked at a gang of lads fooling around with a sign that was warning everyone that a bridge was being repaired at the moment and no one could use it, but i didn't care, usually i would storm up to peaple and scream at them until they got the messege i heard a loud bang which made me jump as i looked they had threw the sign off a cliff, okay now they done it, some one could have an accident, as i saw Grandad over the road, "Grandad, some lads pushed the sign into the sea" i yelled to him, "stupid mongrals" he yelled back causing me to giggle, "i've got a spare one inside, i'll just go an get it" after that he made his way to the surf club to fetch another sign, then all of a sudden i heard a car screaching around the corner, it was Brett's, as his car was speeding down the road i knew they were headed towards the bridge, then i thought for a sec, they have been crool to me but i wasn't about to watch them get killed, so i just stood infront of their car and waved my arms, "STOP"i screamed, and they just beeped their horn telling me to get outta the way, until i noticed in the backseat sitting in the middle, Kate was their with them, they were trying to kidnap her and flee the bay,

'BANG'

i was half consiouss but i felt weak, lying on the floor in the most uncomfortable position, and i couldn't feel hardly any off my bones until i slowly started to close my eyes, thinking would i ever wake up.

Preview: - Will Martha wake up again.

- where are Roo, Brett and Kate

- Martha and Jack are reunited again.

- Roo has a twisted plan to get rid of Martha for good. will all go well

Archived