Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've changed my mind. Aden is getting pretty interested in Roman. I don't think it will go anywhere, but I think that Aden might be expecting it to. I am genuinely hoping that Aden misreads Roman's friendly interest in him as something sexual, and decides to take charge of that, only to be shut down when Roman tells him he's got his wires crossed. I think it would be interesting to see Aden's reaction to someone he thinks he can trust rejecting him. I really really want this to happen. (So much so that I actually kinda wrote a similar story once. Writer's if you're going to borrow my ideas, please do it right!)

I've been thinking the same for the past few episodes, and I do hope Aden misreads Roman's friendly behaviour, I even think that could lead to a good breakthrough for Geoff and Aden as a couple. Imagine Aden, hurt and humiliated, thinking he's made a fool of himself for coming on to Roman or something, and then who's there to tell him it's okay and that it's nothing to be ashamed of? Geoff.

(Plus, if Roman in fact were to have a relationship with another male character, that would have had to be Miles :wink:)

I must get this off my chest and probably annoy you all :P Nooooooo! Save poor Geoff from evil Aden! I didn't used to like Geoff at all, I thought he was a religious nutter, but I'm quite fond of him these days. But that Aden person... a waste of space. I was glad Geoff punched him today :D

Hehe, I might be ahead of you in episodes, but I've been thinking that about Aden for a long time :P I even though that for a while back in 2005 when he went out with Cassie. Poor, misunderstood baby :wub:

Judging from the aussie spoilers for the upcoming weeks there is some bad things in his past though...

Archived