More Than Anyone (by vale4eva) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the watch closer, he read the inscription that was secretly hidden away on the under-side, placed there for Jacks eyes only…

To my best friend and one true love.

Forever yours,

Martha

xxx

aww :wub: .

Finally gathering the courage to face it, he spoke up, “You know” he hesitantly began, “I actually wanted to …”

“Come on you guys! It’s cake time!” Tasha popped her head around the corner at just the wrong time.

Jack rolled his eyes out of sight … And the worst timing in the world award goes too …

Stupid Tash, why'd she have to walk in right when they were finally talking to eachother.

There was only one thing he would wish for right now!

With one long and breath-filled blow, he blew away the vibrant coloured flames.

He better be wishing that Martha would trust him, hopefully they'll both realise soon that they're ment to be together.

Loving this fic Rach, hope to read more soon. Your doing an awsome job.

Thanks everyone :)

Apologises to Becky who I said I'd update for. I will update tomorrow, but I've just had uni work overload today unfortunately <_<

Heres a preview to keep you going, sorry its not much ...

Preview: The partys in full swing and everyones having a blast ... except for one person :( ... Will someone take one step too far? :unsure: