More Than Anyone (by vale4eva) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a sad, but great chapter.

Oh, I so want them to get back together! Poor Jackyboy, and poor Martha :( They belong together, but they are to afraid to trust each other completely and enjoy the other one as much as possible. Now it's just a mess and someone needs to fix it.

Maybe the birthday will bring them back together! Martha can get Jack a really good present and show him that she trusts him!

More please!

No need to appologise, that was a great chapter!

The chemistry is so still there. :wub: Why can’t they just give in?

Martha did get him the perfect present. She really wants to show him that she trusts him, even if she had to be with Laura and blonde, brainless women. :P

Tash was both funny and annoying. Funny because she thinks she’s the perfect party planner, annoying for ruining the moment for Jack and Martha.

More please!

Hey, Well... I Havent writen my rviews on this fic for ages!!! And thats shockin and i feel bad so i thought i'd do it now all together on the last 2 chapters!!!

They were amazing as usual!

Lots of JnM... Although not all of it was goof JnM stuff... *Stomps feet on the floor and glares evily at you*

Okies... so here goes...

Hmmm Oh yes... becasue you know im not very well technically advaced i dont know how to quote 2 things at the same time so ill just quote the last chapter!

SO Yeh....

Here Goes....

Chapter 37 reveiw (*Smiles*)

Thats horrible... Your mean to them!

Why do they have to be on one of those annoying "breaks" That my friends always go on with there stupid boyfriends its annoying!!!!

And Jacky was so upset again

Do yo hate Jack now or something... *Cries*... Has he dont something to upset you...

You always make him get hurted now...

By Martha...

:(

You hate him dont you

*Sobs*

Hmmm... I do feel sorry for martha as well though

Bless her... she's hurting as well and she was very upset like poor Jacky was....

Awww...

Make them get back together...

Hmmm I know... if things dont start to get better within 2 chapters for them ill stop reading and replying (Hmmm Ok maybe not stop reading)

Ok?

Deal?

Yeh?

Good! Thats settled then! *Smiles*

But I supose even though Jacky cried again in this chapter it was once again amazigly well written and yeh all the rest and you should update really soon!

Even though I know you have updated anyways!

But shhh not the point!

Ok... So... *Clears throte* Chapter 38

Firstly you dont need to apologise for....

this chapters a bit of a beast.
honesty its fine!!!

Jackys a big boy now *Smiles* Bless!!!

:o Laurie... Why did she have to go...

Oh well she didnt cause any problems for them... well she hasnt YET! Never know with you... your evil!

“I so badly wanted to be able to wake up next to Jack on the morning of his birthday” she sighed as she looked down glumly at the fruit bowl that sat all alone on the kitchen table, “for the last ten years we’ve always been the first ones to see each other on our birthdays” she paused, releasing a loud breath, “I guess things change though, huh” she said with sadness.

That was sweet... I see you have still got a heart then!!!!

Noooo Things dont change Martha... honest!!! You'll be sleeping with him again soon!!!!

In fact, in the past she had been known to accidentally over-sellotape his presents, meaning he would often struggle to just get them open.

Ha!!! Over Sellotape... Sounds Like Me!!!

Good Old sellotape... what a legend it is! *Smiles* ....

Ohhhh Jackys going to open his present!!! Omg!!! He must be excited *Smiles again*

It appeared to be the work of a genius, and clearly only something an extremely rich person could afford. Much to Jacks dismay…

Aww So Jackys not rich but Martha is *Smiles*

To my best friend and one true love.

Forever yours,

Martha

xxx

^^^^ Awww... Thats so sweet!!!! Omg!

Martha Loves Jacky....

And Jacky loves Martha its just you thats stopping them from being together now *Evil Stare*

“Come on you guys! It’s cake time!” Tasha popped her head around the corner at just the wrong time.

TASHA!!!! Omg

She ruined their little "moment" becasue it was "cake time"

How annoying!!!!

Omg!!!!!

Cake time when it could be JnM time!!!!!

*angryness*

“Don’t forget to make a wish” Tasha called out just before Jack leant downwards.

As he hesitantly hovered above the candles, he glanced up at Martha. He looked at her knowingly, his eyes staying fixed on hers for several long seconds. Before he turned away from her and closed his eyes.

There was only one thing he would wish for right now!

With one long and breath-filled blow, he blew away the vibrant coloured flames.

To be continued …

Sorry :P

And see your evilness is showing through again!!!! you ended it there...

You could have ended it later that night sometime... but no... you make us wait!!!!

Annoyance!!!!

But Yeh Once again very well done on such an amazing chapter You have to post more soon!

Becasue ummm... Hmmm... Ohhh I know... Becasue I beat YOU at Minesweeper Flags!!!

Haha!!!

Yeh Mate...

Anyways!

Update Soon Please...

Sorry About The Essay!!!

Siana__x

Ps Excuse my spelling mistakes.... i may edit at some point and correct them but i cant be bothered at the moment! It's too late! And CSI is on!!!

Edited by -x-Siana-x-