Jack and Martha, A Love Given (by matticus01) - comments

Home and Away Always!!!

Hey i thought i would give you guys and little snippet for my next chapter.... hope you like it and the next chapter which is coming up.

"Oh my god _____ what are you doing back here?" Matilda asked standing there in shock.

"Well arnt i allowed to come back and see my ________" _____ said as he held out his arms to signal for a hug.

Sally opened the letter that was sitting on the table by itself waiting for her. It didnt say anything on the front of the envelope except for "Sally and family" and when she finally opened the letter she was stunned at what the contents held inside.

"Sally, this is not over _____ ____ ____ ____"

Sally dropped the letter, backed against the wall and crouched herself into a ball and started crying hoping that someone would walk through the door that second and reasure her that she is being silly.

"I'm going to get a drink" Matilda said getting up from Lucas's legs on the grass. "Do you want one?" she asked as Lucas held on to her hand.

"Sure!" he said as Matilda walked off. "Mattie!"

Matilda turned around and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you" he said as she smiled and blew a kiss to him.

"I love you too" she said as she turned and walked off.

Lucas was sitting down when he heard footsteps coming from behind him. Lucas smiled but saw it was only ______ joining him.

"Stay away from Matilda. She has been hurt to many times and i know guys like you. If you know whats good for you then stay the hell away from her." ______ said as he got back to his feet and walked off just as Matilda walked back out past him.

"Hey ____!"

"Hi!" he replied and just kept walking.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm...At first i thought it was Henry that was back, but when i read that last paragraph i had second thoughts, but i think i'll stick with Henry, just wonder what he has against Lucas. Ummm...got no idea whose after Sally. Cant wait for the full chapter :)

You will be surprised when you find out who is after sally but its not JUST sally they are after. chapter 6 will be up very soon :lol:

Wow what a b***h fight I loved it. On other notes poor Martha I hope she is going to be ok. Yay Henry's back. :D

yeah it was quiet a b**ch fight and i'm here to tell you there will be alot more between the two of them. Yes Henry is back but he is back for a reason and it will shock everyone when you find out why he is back.

next part to chapter 6 coming up soon :lol:

I cant believe you gave Martha cancer :o :o Why do people have to be so cruel, whhhhy??? LOL at Mattie and Belle, that was entertaining. Yay, Henry is back :D

Please update soon :)

Yes i have martha cancer but who's to say that its Martha that dies........ HERE is a little snippet of whats happening in part II

"Are you the courier?" _____ asked as she walked up to a scruffed up looking man with tattoo's all up his arms.

"Yeah i sure am. What you want little lady?" the courier replied as he sat on the boot of his opened car.

"I want one of what your selling. You see i have some unfinished bussiness to attend to and im going to scare the living hell out of this person!" _____ replied as she pulled out a heaps of green notes from her wallet.

The scruffed up man reached into the boot of his car and pulled out two different guns.

"Do you want a gun with a 38' or a 9'?"

_____ looked at the two different guns and pointed to the one on the left. she walked forward and held out $300 and the man took the money and handed back a $50 note.

"Pleasure doing bussiness with you!" _____ said as the scruffed up man nodded. Belle turned around and made sure the saftey latch was on before putting it up against her back under her shirt and walking off putting the rest of her green notes in her wallet.