A Haunted Mystery (by matticus01) - comments

valli

The guy's Lucas and I think the girl's Belle. She's the only one you didn't mention in all the changes that happened in the Bay and she reacted when Lucas told her about Irene. Belle was/is close to Irene.

:o Irene got drunk again? This could also mean that Belle's the girl. Maybe Irene started drinking again because she couldn't cope with Belle's death. :unsure:

Beth & Tony and Annie & Drew got married! :wub:

Jack and Martha had a little girl and she's pregnant with a second baby. :wub:

Mattie died and Ric's in jail. :(

Please update soon.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right about Lucas! :-D I still think the girl is Belle since her name hasn't been mentioned and she responded to the news about Irene's death, and Irene might have gone back to drinking to cope with Belle's "death". Okay, now I'm just saying what Barbara said :P

Yay, Jack and Martha got married :-D And they have a little girl :wub: And they are expecting another baby, well Martha is. It would be very interesting (not to mention weird) if it was Jack who was carrying the child :lol:

Beth and Tony got married :wub: But so did Drew and Annie <_< Couldn't she have found someone else? I don't like Drew. I find him rather strange...

Ric's in jail and Mattie's dead *sighs sadly*

More please!

The two people are Lucas and Belle. :D

:o Amanda died. Obviously, Belle's body could handle it. :rolleyes:

Lucas kissed Belle. :wub:

Yay they're going back to Summer Bay.

Belle wants to buy Irene's house. She really cared about her.

I was right about Lucas! :-D I still think the girl is Belle since her name hasn't been mentioned and she responded to the news about Irene's death, and Irene might have gone back to drinking to cope with Belle's "death". Okay, now I'm just saying what Barbara said

Well, I said it first. :P

More please.

Review for chapter 7:

The two people are Lucas and Belle.

Amanda died. Obviously, Belle's body could handle it.

Lucas kissed Belle.

Yay they're going back to Summer Bay.

Belle wants to buy Irene's house. She really cared about her.

I was right about Lucas! :-D I still think the girl is Belle since her name hasn't been mentioned and she responded to the news about Irene's death, and Irene might have gone back to drinking to cope with Belle's "death". Okay, now I'm just saying what Barbara said

Well, I said it first.

More please.

What she said :P

Review for chapter 8:

I'm glad Belle decided to go back to Summer Bay, but will she be a victim for an evil plot? :blink: Why would Lucas lie to get her back? :unsure:

I'm not mad that you decided to have this as a short fic, but I sure will miss it, but at least you'll write another one :D

More please!

What are Lucas and all the others hiding? :unsure: Why would Lucas tell Belle people died or are in jail if it's not true? If it's a joke, it's a bad one! :angry:

I have changed my mind, this is ony going to be a short fic and there are only two more chapters because I have another two fic's in the making...hope you not mad

I'm sad but not mad because you have 2 other fics in the making. :wink:

More please.