A Haunted Mystery (by matticus01) - comments

valli

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heya everyone...

i know you all thought this was an update but i am decently letting you all know that i wont be updating for a couple of days..

My nan was taken to hospital tonight and she may not make it so it has NOTHING, i repeat nothing to do with writers block...

i will try and keep you all updated on whats happening but i cant promise an update, if i feel like i will update then i will but please dont force me to because my nan is the one who inspires me!!!

so sorry everyone

love always bec :'(

Hopefully the girl will be ready to go back to Summer Bay some day.

Ric is going to propose to Mattie? I wonder if she's going to say yes. :unsure:

Maybe the two people are Mattie and Ric. :unsure: Ric and Cassie were close at the Christmas party and they got married. Mattie was upset when she saw them at the party and the girl who had an accident was also upset when she heard the guy married Cassie. So the girl could be Mattie.

More please.

heya everyone...

i know you all thought this was an update but i am decently letting you all know that i wont be updating for a couple of days..

My nan was taken to hospital tonight and she may not make it so it has NOTHING, i repeat nothing to do with writers block...

i will try and keep you all updated on whats happening but i cant promise an update, if i feel like i will update then i will but please dont force me to because my nan is the one who inspires me!!!

so sorry everyone

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Take your time. Your nan and family are more important and they need you.

Hopefully the girl will be ready to go back to Summer Bay some day.

Ric is going to propose to Mattie? I wonder if she's going to say yes. :unsure:

Maybe the two people are Mattie and Ric. :unsure: Ric and Cassie were close at the Christmas party and they got married. Mattie was upset when she saw them at the party and the girl who had an accident was also upset when she heard the guy married Cassie. So the girl could be Mattie.

More please.

heya everyone...

so sorry everyone

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Take your time. Your nan and family are more important and they need you.

Thankyou, I am glad to say that things are looking better for my nan so because of this i will post the next chapter soon for you guys because it makes me so happy that things are looking up for my family again :)

I'm glad to hear that your nan is better :)

Well, it's not Mattie who is the girl, because she's dead. Then who could it be? Let me see... it must be someone who was close to Mattie, but not Cassie. And Cassie stole her ex... hm, who could it be? :unsure:

Okay, let me see if I'm capable of figuring out who the guy is... Lucas, maybe. I don't think it's Jack since he was married to Martha at the time and I doubt that he would marry Cassie and sleep with Annie. It's not Drew either, since his name is mentioned. Then I'm left with Lucas and Ric as possible suspects. But the guy had black hair, so it's most likely Ric, but Lucas could have coloured his hair; meaning that I'm back to start <_<

Now, who in the Bay is cold? Hm... I need more clues :P

More please!