Favorite Kid.

Guest homeandawayfanforeva

Favorite Kid.  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan, the kid can act and I loved it when he made Leah's life hell when they first met.

I don't understand why all the votes are going to Pippa. The kid does nothing, except get run over by Alf. She's not remotely interesting and there are cuter kids on the show than her.

Ryan, the kid can act and I loved it when he made Leah's life hell when they first met.

I don't understand why all the votes are going to Pippa. The kid does nothing, except get run over by Alf. She's not remotely interesting and there are cuter kids on the show than her.

I LOVE ryan he the coolest iscca has alway play him for all the other little kids on the show they charges the actor iscca gorman can act and he very cute

• 1 month later...

Oliver. He's just too cute, and his acting is better then the other kids,and more realistic. Although the other kids are cute too, and considering there age, i've got to say some of them like pippa hardly said two words for the whole 4 years she was on.

• 6 months later...

Archived