BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

Alrighty then, i was originally going to wait until we had more auditions but it doesnt look like we would be getting many more so lets get the ball rolling....

The Following people are in the running to Become BTTS's Next Top Home And Away Fan!

Pempie

TruPro_notacrim

Seph12

hege1986

DinerLandlord

Mrs Baker

*Zetti*

Formerly Known as Josh

lissieke

Daisyap

Summer Bay Biatch, I didnt think it was right for you to take part due to your Nasty messages to me. It is just a compitition, You do not need to bad mouth the other auditions! If this game is successful, Feel free to Audition next cycle.

As for the contestants in the running, our very first challenge is explained below. I WILL also be sending this challenge to you all (Via PM), Just so i know you all recieve it. VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE Send all answers to me via email at loudsuburbia@bigpond.com, with your display name in the subject field along with the challenge number. (e.g - summer bay - challenge 1).

PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD - OBVIOUSLY OTHER CONTESTANTS CAN COPY YOUR WORK, AND THATS NOT FAIR!

CHALLENGE 1 - "MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER" - - In no less than 500 words, describe your favourite character in the best way you can. There are three judges (me and my two sisters :lol: ) who will be marking your work. This is not 10th grade english, spelling mistakes and stuff like that will not lose you marks. What we are looking for in your answer is Originality. You should include why this person is your favourite character and the events that have envolved them on the show. You could almost call this a case study although it is not on the actor it is on the character. Tell us where they came from, What they have been into, who there friends and family are and there general place in Summer Bay.

If you have any questions about this challenge dont hesitate to email me , once again - loudsuburbia@bigpond.com. GOODLUCK

WHO WILL BE BTTB'S NEXT TOP HOME AND AWAY FAN?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One More thing , Contestants have 1 Week to complete this challenge - Wednesday March 5 is the cut off. However , If We recieve all completed challenges back before the week is out, they will be marked and it will be announced who is eliminated as soon as possible.

MAKE SURE TO EMAIL ME YOUR COMPLETED CHALLENGES loudsuburbia@bigpond.com

CHALLENGE 1 - "MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER" - - In no less than 500 words, describe your favourite character in the best way you can. There are three judges (me and my two sisters :lol: ) who will be marking your work. This is not 10th grade english, spelling mistakes and stuff like that will not lose you marks. What we are looking for in your answer is Originality. You should include why this person is your favourite character and the events that have envolved them on the show. You could almost call this a case study although it is not on the actor it is on the character. Tell us where they came from, What they have been into, who there friends and family are and there general place in Summer Bay.

You do have to say why you like the character, but also describe it :)

ELIMINATION

The Following Contestants are still in the running towards becoming BTTB'S NEXT TOP HOME AND AWAY FAN!

Daisyap

Hege1986

Formerly Known As Josh

Pempie

Lissieke

ELIMINATED CONTESTANTS ARE AS FOLLOWED

*Zetti*

Mrs Baker

DinerLandlord

steph12

TruPro_notacrim

Archived