BTTB's Next Top H&A Fan

Guest Summer Bay

Audition:

- I watch every episode and when I can't watch it, I tape it (but now its pre taped so it tapes automatically for each episode :D)

- I watch old episodes on youtube, when ever I get the chance !

- I re watch clips of Aden and Belle over and over

- I re watch clips of Martha and Jack over and over

- I have watched the show for many years now too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

My Audition:-I watch Home and Away every night, record it, edit out the ads, then watch it again.

-I have a fansite which features over 580 HAA avaters I made.

-My mum avoids talking to me at times because all I talk about is the show.

-My brother knows what's going to happen on the show 3 months in advance, whether he's interested or not.

-I make graphics.

-I write FanFics.

-I stalked one of the former cast members until we became friends.

-My 4 year old daughter has teddies named Irene, Belle and Nicole.

-She knows every character's name and history. She loves the show as much as I do.

-I could navigate this site with my eyes closed.

-People know not to call between 7 and 7:30pm because I won't answer the phone.

-No talking allowed in the lounge during that time. It's shut up or get out.

-During the day I always have old eps or fan videos playing on my computer as I do housework and hang out with my kids.

• 2 months later...

My Audition

- My MSN picture is Pippa no.2.

- I did three school projects about the show.

- I can quote most of the pilot.

- I watch older episodes on 7two whilst recording them to watch later.

- I started a Facebook group which I belive responsable for the older episodes being shown on 7two.

- I've written songs about Bobby and Carly.

• 1 month later...

Audition:

-I remember watching pieces and bits of Home and Away back in the mid-1990s when I was 11 and a half years old. Didn't show a interest in it until the 2005 and 2006 storylines got me hooked to the show so I finally become a fan since mid-2005/2006. I love watching it every night at half 5pm with my favourite evening snack (a bottle of rum & cola and anything I like to eat) :P

-I watch Home and Away video clips on youtube.com

-Had written four H&A fanfictions (Life at Summer Bay, True Love and The Beginning, Miracles Can Heal The Past) But had given up my two previous Home and Away ones so I am still focused on my third and fourth fanfictions

-I like making H&A artwork. I had posted a topic in the artwork and creations thread with my artwork :)

-I got a autographed photo from Esther Anderson with writing on the back of the photo. And I got a letter from Kate Ritchie but I lost it :(

• 1 month later...

Audition:I have been watching H&A since around 2005 and I can't miss an episode. If I miss one I have to tape it or watch it online. Sometimes I will watch the episodes over and over again. I am always looking up clips on youtube. I have a few posters on my wall and I atare at them before I go to sleep.

I think about my favourite scenes the next day at school over and over again. I am always reading H&A fanfiction and I have written alot but I haven't posted any of them.

Archived